Floyd Mayweather: Terence Crawford is hands down #1 P4P

floyds just insecure. He said he thought Kov beat Ward and was generally pretty good about giving Pacquiao credit when he wasn't acting for the camera. He just doesn't like anybody getting to close to his level. Guarantee if Crawford remains a P4P fighter for the next few years we'll hear Floyd start to criticize him.

floyds just insecure. He said he thought Kov beat Ward and was generally pretty good about giving Pacquiao credit when he wasn't acting for the camera. He just doesn't like anybody getting to close to his level. Guarantee if Crawford remains a P4P fighter for the next few years we'll hear Floyd start to criticize him.

I think Floyd is definitely insecure to some extent, but saying he thought Kovalev beat Ward or that Crawford is p4p #1 are not unreasonable positions.

I think Floyd is definitely insecure to some extent, but saying he thought Kovalev beat Ward or that Crawford is p4p #1 are not unreasonable positions.
certainly not, but you notice a pattern after a while, the point was more that Floyd isn't afraid to give it to a non-black guy if that's how he sees it.

certainly not, but you notice a pattern after a while, the point was more that Floyd isn't afraid to give it to a non-black guy if that's how he sees it.

Gotcha.

hqdefault.jpg

Who do you think could be above one of the three guys in that group?

I honestly would not be opposed to Canelo being at 3 and Lomachenko at 4. I think his resume compares favorably.
Depends. In reality little guys rarely get mentioned there. Canelo.

He has no problem giving Duran and Arguello tons of credit.

how could you not respect the legends of the past,
but floyd prides himself of being the best fighter of his generation

never heard him praise any current non-brother
correct me if i'm wrong

I agree and that pattern has been there for a long time now. How he talks about fighters is practically always mindful of how the public perceive those fighters in relation to himself. He doesn't want anyone thinking there's someone out there as good as him, and takes verbal jabs at fighters who are perceived as near his skill level.

There you go.... Nice and soft....

tenor.gif

Back