Floyd Mayweather: Terence Crawford is hands down #1 P4P

Yeah, here's hoping Lomachenko fights a guy who just got stopped.
weren't you calling for that fight for a while? It's not like Salido's decline came out of nowhere, and you had no issue with it as a fighter a few months ago

weren't you calling for that fight for a while? It's not like Salido's decline came out of nowhere, and you had no issue with it as a fighter a few months ago
Nah, I lost interest in that one a while ago.Look at how Salido has dropped off since.

Nah, I lost interest in that one a while ago.Look at how Salido has dropped off since.
It's not like I was calling for the fight, I'd basically been preaching that Salido has been shot since at least the Martinez fight. You just seemed to want this fight until it almost got made and were consistently calling for it for a while.

Yeah, here's hoping Lomachenko fights a guy who just got stopped.
Doesn't matter, it's about legacy. It will ease Lomachenkos mind. Plus all the casuals can point out how he came back and beat the one loss on his record. Your opinion is pretty irrelevant to that.

Honestly read your post and look at how many excuses you just made in one paragraph! LOL. I agree Salido would likely lose a rematch but that doesnt change the fact that Loma still LOST the original bout fam, he took an L it happens and that isnt a knock on him as a boxer, but guys praising him as this phenom when he just lost to a 40 year old journeymen isnt gonna fly while im around lmao he needs to prove himself some more as pro before the d*** riding starts and thats just my humble opinion.
only a fool sticks their fingers in their ears and refuses to listen to any arguments. "ha ha loma lost to salido!!" is the dumbest thing people can come up with when trying to discredit him.

do you watch fights, or do you watch fighter records? do you find intrigue in actual action, or just the final 10 minutes of the broadcast when they're announcing the winner?

when a guy wins a fight by a cunt's hair after he commits a thousand fouls, it simply isn't a legitimate victory. it's bullshit and completely ignoring it shows clear bias.

If Loma beats one of Berchelt, Easter, Linares or Flanagan while they're still riding high, then he'll probably be my number 1.
Depends on what other boxers do within that time. By the time Loma has all those fights Crawford might have beaten Spence, Pacquiao and Keith Thruman.

Taking some of their best wins:
GGG (Jacobs, Lemieux, Brook, Geale, Murray)
Crawford (Postol, Indongo, Gamboa, Beltran, Burns)
Lomachenko (Rigondeaux, Walters, Russell Jr., Martinez, Sosa)
Canelo (Cotto, Trout, Lara, Chavez Jr., Old Mosley)

I think Lomachenko has beaten the best fighters in the most impressive fashion.
Hmm well considering Rigo jumped up 2 weight classes at 37 and he took an L against Salido I'm not sure if he has the best record. Crawford cleared out most of 135, became the undisputed champ at 140 and now jumping up again to 147.

only a fool sticks their fingers in their ears and refuses to listen to any arguments. "ha ha loma lost to salido!!" is the dumbest thing people can come up with when trying to discredit him.

do you watch fights, or do you watch fighter records? do you find intrigue in actual action, or just the final 10 minutes of the broadcast when they're announcing the winner?

when a guy wins a fight by a cunt's hair after he commits a thousand fouls, it simply isn't a legitimate victory. it's bullshit and completely ignoring it shows clear bias.

Your putting your own personal spin on my post and creating a strawman in order to control the narrative. Go back and read my post I literally said "not to knock" Loma.

Regardless of Loma losing by "a cunts hair" he still lost. He had 10(or 12) rounds to figure out a 40 year old journeymen and COULD NOT do it.

I am not by any means saying that singular loss defines his entire career in any way shape or form but IT DOES bar him from being pvp number one when he has a RECENT loss to somebody of that level.

Your saying its "the dumbest" thing to point to a fighters loss as a reason for them not being considered p4p is dumb? What else besides wins and losses and a fighters technique should we judge them on.

I think your personal bias is making YOU stick your fingers in your ear and refuse to listen lmao

Are you black?

Yeah I am black, what about it?

I swear the internet is the only place where people are bold enough to even bring up race in a discussion lmao.

Never in my life have I spoke my opinion about a multicultural sport like boxing or mma and have had someone ask me "are you black" as a response lmao everybody wants to race bait online <Lmaoo>

Whats next are you going to say that Loma isnt my p4p number once because im not white?? Stop it, I got GGG in my top 5. Its not a matter of race. Its a matter of skill set and resume and Loma's resume just isnt there yet.

Your putting your own personal spin on my post and creating a strawman in order to control the narrative. Go back and read my post I literally said "not to knock" Loma.

Regardless of Loma losing by "a cunts hair" he still lost. He had 10(or 12) rounds to figure out a 40 year old journeymen and COULD NOT do it.

I am not by any means saying that singular loss defines his entire career in any way shape or form but IT DOES bar him from being pvp number one when he has a RECENT loss to somebody of that level.

Your saying its "the dumbest" thing to point to a fighters loss as a reason for them not being considered p4p is dumb? What else besides wins and losses and a fighters technique should we judge them on.

I think your personal bias is making YOU stick your fingers in your ear and refuse to listen lmao
you said the fouls are an excuse. and loled at the fact that people don't consider the loss to be legitimate, which it fucking wasn't.

you literally said he can't be praised as a phenom because he lost to salido... in a fight where he got punched in the nuts a hundred times. had salido just brought in a gun and shot him, would you still be saying the same shit? "well, loma can't be great, it doesn't matter if he was kicking his ass, salido did beat him up after shooting him in the gut!"

it's idiotic to say he can't be considered for p4p rankings because of a highly controversial loss. saying he isn't a top p4p fighter because of that loss means that you put absolutely no stock in a fighter's performance or skill, but his win / loss columns alone. which again begs the question, do you watch fighting, or do you watch boxrec profiles?

you said the fouls are an excuse. and loled at the fact that people don't consider the loss to be legitimate, which it fucking wasn't.

you literally said he can't be praised as a phenom because he lost to salido... in a fight where he got punched in the nuts a hundred times. had salido just brought in a gun and shot him, would you still be saying the same shit? "well, loma can't be great, it doesn't matter if he was kicking his ass, salido did beat him up after shooting him in the gut!"

it's idiotic to say he can't be considered for p4p rankings because of a highly controversial loss. saying he isn't a top p4p fighter because of that loss means that you put absolutely no stock in a fighter's performance or skill, but his win / loss columns alone. which again begs the question, do you watch fighting, or do you watch boxrec profiles?

Your saying people dont think the loss is legitimate , I disagree PLENTY of people do, just because YOU dont think its legitimate because YOU like Loma dosent mean much. When the ATHLETIC COMMISSION over turns the loss then we can talk but until then.........its a loss.

Your saying he got punched in the nuts hundreds of times, it just isnt true and if that was the case, why isnt an appeal being made to the athletic commission and the ruling over turned? Loma has accepted the defeat and so should you.

Loma was not kicking ass the way you claim, do you not remember that Harold Lederman gave the first four rounds to Salido. Your trying to paint this narrative that Loma was some kind of wrecking ball in that fight and low blows stopped his momentum. He was getting his jaw tapped and the commentary team at HBO even commented on it multiple times lol. So are you trying to say he lost those early rounds because of low blows too?...thats just not a realistic stand point.

BUT ENOUGH its obvious you and I both have different views on what we use to determine if someone is p4p.

It seems you are looking solely at skills and thats fine. But for me I am looking at both skills and their resume. You can call the fight close, you can say it was controversial and whatever else you like. But at the end of the day he lost a bout against Salido and until he beats some more high level guys he is going to continue to receive some back lash when people claim he is p4p number one.

For goodness sake he even said he isnt p4p number one OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH(video is somewhere in this thread) lol. <Lmaoo> but hey at the end of the day we are entitled to our own opinions.

Your saying people dont think the loss is legitimate , I disagree PLENTY of people do, just because YOU dont think its legitimate because YOU like Loma dosent mean much. When the ATHLETIC COMMISSION over turns the loss then we can talk but until then.........its a loss.

Your saying he got punched in the nuts hundreds of times, it just isnt true and if that was the case, why isnt an appeal being made to the athletic commission and the ruling over turned? Loma has accepted the defeat and so should you.

Loma was not kicking ass the way you claim, do you not remember that Harold Lederman gave the first four rounds to Salido. Your trying to paint this narrative that Loma was some kind of wrecking ball in that fight and low blows stopped his momentum. He was getting his jaw tapped and the commentary team at HBO even commented on it multiple times lol. So are you trying to say he lost those early rounds because of low blows too?...thats just not a realistic stand point.

BUT ENOUGH its obvious you and I both have different views on what we use to determine if someone is p4p.

It seems you are looking solely at skills and thats fine. But for me I am looking at both skills and their resume. You can call the fight close, you can say it was controversial and whatever else you like. But at the end of the day he lost a bout against Salido and until he beats some more high level guys he is going to continue to receive some back lash when people claim he is p4p number one.

For goodness sake he even said he isnt p4p number one OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH(video is somewhere in this thread) lol. <Lmaoo> but hey at the end of the day we are entitled to our own opinions.

You're wrong about the low blows. I personally counted every single one of them, there were 105. Why didn't they complain? Probably for the same reason that Lomachenko never complained once during the whole fight about anything that Salido did. Ffs Salido even headbutted Lomachenko in the lower abdomen at one point. I've never seen that before. But not once did Lomachenko complain. Neither did he do what he should have done which is throw low blows back. Lomachenko at that point was still very much in the amateur ethos where you don't complain to the ref, you trust that they will do the right thing and take charge. That obviously didn't happen. The low blows started in round 2 actually. There were 12 of them. So yes Salido got an early advantage by using them.

But if you don't think the low blows were a big deal then that's entirely up to you but anyone with half a brain can see they made a very big impact on the outcome of the fight. And I ask you, what do you think Lomachenko should have done to counter the low blows?

It's not like I was calling for the fight, I'd basically been preaching that Salido has been shot since at least the Martinez fight. You just seemed to want this fight until it almost got made and were consistently calling for it for a while.
See, don't play dumb with me. I hate that. I know you know why I didn't want to see that fight anymore.

Look at what he's done since he fought Lomachenko-

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/43998

The guy is 37 and has been in what, 4 absolute wars in a row, andaside from some tomato can, has not won any of those fights.

If Lomachenko fought him NOW, it would be embarrassing. The guy just got his ass kicked.

See, don't play dumb with me. I hate that. I know you know why I didn't want to see that fight anymore.

Look at what he's done since he fought Lomachenko-

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/43998

The guy is 37 and has been in what, 4 absolute wars in a row, andaside from some tomato can, has not won any of those fights.

If Lomachenko fought him NOW, it would be embarrassing. The guy just got his ass kicked.
Yeah I know he's shot to shit, I never wanted that fight because I recognized how shot he was. It's just weird that you acknowledge that you wanted the fight after he was visibly shot and beat up even after the Vargas fight.

I like TC a lot, I hope he doesnt get the GOAT curse. By that, I mean, being cursed BY the GOAT, not by BEING the GOAT, but by being cursed by him.

Chad Dawson was said to be the p4p best from Floyd, after Floy retired after Hatton. Chad Daweson's career then imploded.

RIP Crawford.

I like TC a lot, but I hope he doesnt get the GOAT curse. By that, I mean, being cursed BY the GOAT, not by BEING the GO

Dx7Fsil.gif

if you refresh, you will see the trapfalls of posting on a cell phone. I his backspace, but my fat, drunken digits hit the submit/post click instead.

and if you further analyze this post, it will progressively add to the notion of addivitivy.

Back