Floyd Mayweather: Terence Crawford is hands down #1 P4P

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score

Glad to know that Mayweather sees what I and many others see.

With Ward retiring, there is no hands down p4p #1 at the moment.

Floyd is so salty about Lomachenko. That last bit makes it clear. Although Crawford is awesome. I think we all agree with that.

I think he's right. It was Ward, now it's Crawford.

It's going to be that kind of fanbase for Lomachenko. How long until somebody coins a rude name for his fans? With the number of "Loma is GOAT" type of threads, I don't think it'll take long for people to get tired of it. My guess is Homochenkos.

It's going to be that kind of fanbase for Lomachenko. How long until somebody coins a rude name for his fans? With the number of "Loma is GOAT" type of threads, I don't think it'll take long for people to get tired of it. My guess is Homochenkos.

Most of them seem to be MMA fans coming from the heavies, as well; Rogan saying that he had reinvented boxing or whatever nonsense he spouted likely has something to do with that. It happens to any really talented fighter who starts getting close to breaking through as a star, though, so it's to be expected. Homochenkos might get some traction.

<WellThere>

Most of them seem to be MMA fans coming from the heavies, as well; Rogan saying that he had reinvented boxing or whatever nonsense he spouted likely has something to do with that. It happens to any really talented fighter who starts getting close to breaking through as a star, though, so it's to be expected. Homochenkos might get some traction.

Nothing gets MMA fans going like an exotic white puncher.

Nothing gets MMA fans going like an exotic white puncher.

Just imagine if Lomachenko actually was a puncher. They might actually give up MMA.

Just imagine if Lomachenko actually was a puncher. They might actually give up MMA.

Instead they've mystified his training techniques as if he alone has discovered boxing's 4th dimension.

I agree with Floyd.

Might not appreciate TC as much as i do other boxers, but I cannot deny his ability or record. The dude is a powerhouse and I don't know who could give him an L right now. Def not Hor, and he is one of my fav fighters to watch.

crawford or ggg
no argument here

but lomachenko is the most skilled out of the 3 imo
he needs 2 more ins vs someone in his own wgt class
a linares, garcia, berchelt to claim the #1

but even if lomachenko does, floyd will never credit a non-brother

It's either Crawford or GGG, with Loma as #3 and then Mikey and Srisaket. I edge it to Terence, but not by a lot.

Depending on how things play out, we could have the #1 P4P slot in hot contention for a while. The Srisaket/JFE winner will have a strong claim for #1 too, particularly if the performance is impressive.

Back