Floyd mayweather Sr crazy handspeed

He was never coherent with his speech. Even when he was younger.

I know tons of guys that stammer and make no sense, nothing to do with brain damage. Not everyone talks like a tv presenter. Sr got it where it counts

Must be great to train at the Mayweather gym, so much experience to be passed on

Not really from what I've seen n heard. They have some brutal sparring seasiose that do anything but help young fighters. If you don't want to spar hard in an untimed round until someone ''stops moving', the literally clown u out of the gym.

While he wasnt an all time great, he was a very very good fighter

I've always loved Floyd Snr, don't care for his son, but Snr is hilarious, I have no clue what he is saying and thats what makes me laugh.

When he was on Undisputed speaking with Skip & Shannon about the upcoming fight he said...

"Ain't no WAY Connie McGriggy is gonna beat my son!"

{<jordan}

When he was on Undisputed speaking with Skip & Shannon about the upcoming fight he said...

"Ain't no WAY Connie McGriggy is gonna beat my son!"

{<jordan}
Hahahaha :D Yeah I remember that lol. Floyd Snr is pure Gold.

65 and faster than many pros.

Floyd Sr was a good fighter before he got shot. He had excellent defence and some serious speed. He lacked power though.

His son is an enhanced version of the Father. Better all round ring I.q and more pop to his punches.

Sr maybe was even faster than Jr.

Anyway, some great boxing genetics for sure. That's the mid west for you.

He was like the son, the problem is his era had more level.

Genetics and a fuckton of boxing knowledge and understanding.

Whatever weaknesses the father had, he ensured the son wouldn't have.

Floyd's a bit of a pest at times, but Sr, Roger (when he was healthy) and Jeff are cool guys. Though Jeff is the only one you can fully understand.

Sr is like a pimp, drug dealer

Roger was the sort of guy that could commit armed robbery and was the baddest brother growing up

Jeff is the more funny loveable guy. Also the worst fighter of the 3.

Back