Floyd Mayweather Shades Conor McGregor Over Forbes List, I Coulda Been #1 and #4!

Lol my bad. You’re right; everyone else is wrong.

Did you even read a single link I provided? Or do you just arbitrarily think you’re right? Because there is nothing arbitrary about why it’s second to MayPac.

“Per Showtime, the Money Fight grossed over $600 million worldwide, making it second only to MayPac in that category for single-day events and comfortably ahead of Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez in 2013.”

Despite selling more PPV’s worldwide, the worldwide revenue was less than MayPac.

Your man crush was #2 to Mayweather. Get it through your thick skull.

In terms of buys, it was ahead. And that's what I was always talking about.

Also this would make him only #2 to Pacquiao, not Mayweather, since Floyd was apart of both fights, retard.

You aren't getting it

You are NEVER supposed to turn with or in to your opponent

THAT'S WHY Floyd was ambushed by Conor's follow up left

Let me break it down simpler for you

The correct thing to do would've been for Floyd to pivot to his right to where Conor was before Conor stepped around to Floyd's blind spot to his left side

Now do you get it

Conor legit out footworked Floyd right there, and Floyd did not do the correct thing

However Floyd tried to remedy this by attempting to cross face Conor with his elbow and jam Conor up from throwing

Conor still got it off.

However Conor would've gotten off in far more devastating fashion if he had either swung around to Floyd's blind spot with a hook to the liver then left up top...OR if after the right hook up top, shoot that left straight down to the gut and hurt Floyd to the body....OR right hook to the gut and left straight to the gut.

The footwork and positioning was spectacular from Conor. He just didn't come with the most effective combination he could have

Floyd extending his elbow out left his organs completely exposed

And actually, I advise you to go watch Floyd's fights vs Corely/Judah

Floyd has only ever walked down long southpaws who gave him trouble

You will see that those fights played out just like the Conor fight

If you want me to do a breakdown in greater detail, I will

Holy fuck look at this retard acting like he knows more about boxing than Floyd Mayweather

<{MingNope}>

Turning with Conor worked out pretty fucking well for Floyd here, as Conor turned his back like a retard and sprinted away from Floyd in one of the worst moves ever attempted in a boxing match

{<jordan}

aosECR9.gif

Your boy is a joke. Talked all that shit about how small and old and frail is and how easy a win it was going to be for the "170 pound Irish gorilla" and that he was going to "rip Floyd's head off and play football wid it" only to be walked down like a harmless bum and beaten senseless by a retired 40 year old 130 pounder who barely even tried, just rolled off the coach and ate Burger King.

{<jordan}

Conor can't box or punch for shit and Floyd simply walked forward in straight lines, not moving his head, not worrying about defense or even bothering to jab because he thought so little of what Conor had to offer. He then stopped him once he decided to out his foot down. The end.

This.

<PlusJuan>

Some of them were even saying that Conor was going to be one the most dangerous punchers Floyd had ever fought, if not the most dangerous. But it turned out that by boxing standards he is completely feather fisted, even Paulie Malginaggi hits much harder and that is not a joke. So now they blame the gloves, the stance and even the shape of the ring.

It was the funniest thing about it wasn't it?

In the weeks leading up to the fight, I told everyone I could that Floyd would stop him 100% and that Floyd would be the puncher in the fight. It was obvious Conor didn't hit as hard as Floyd or any of Floyd's elite opponents. Elite boxers hit hard, really fucking hard.

And obviously I got many salty MMA fans and McNuthuggers calling me a retard and saying that "if" Floyd won, he'd have to dance around Conor and his amazing left hand for 12 rounds and stink out a points win.

{<jordan}

But anyway, the point is even I was shocked at quite how little power he has by boxing standards. It's not an exaggeration to say he hits like Paulie, he really has no power at all compared to elite boxers - no snap or explosiveness to his shots, and no real torque behind them either. Glorified arm punches.

The McNuthuggers must have been mystified watching little 40 year old 130 pounder Floyd casually stroll forward without a care in the world, picking off Conor's vaunted left hand like it was a harmless jab, then effortlessly beating him into submission without breaking a sweat.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

aosECR9.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

It was the funniest thing about it wasn't it?

In the weeks leading up to the fight, I told everyone I could that Floyd would stop him 100% and that Floyd would be the puncher in the fight. It was obvious Conor didn't hit as hard as Floyd or any of Floyd's elite opponents. Elite boxers hit hard, really fucking hard.

And obviously I got many salty MMA fans and McNuthuggers calling me a retard and saying that "if" Floyd won, he'd have to dance around Conor and his amazing left hand for 12 rounds and stink out a points win.

{<jordan}

But anyway, the point is even I was shocked at quite how little power he has by boxing standards. It's not an exaggeration to say he hits like Paulie, he really has no power at all compared to elite boxers - no snap or explosiveness to his shots, and no real torque behind them either. Glorified arm punches.

The McNuthuggers must have been mystified watching little 40 year old 130 pounder Floyd casually stroll forward without a care in the world, picking off Conor's vaunted left hand like it was a harmless jab, then effortlessly beating him into submission without breaking a sweat.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

aosECR9.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Dude this fight was the easiest money I've ever made i literally put half of my damn savings on it for Floyd.. How on earth did Floyd drop down to -300 day of fight or something around there is still beyond me he should've been -1000. If they ever get in the cage im doing the same thing but for Conor. Boxing and MMA are VERY different and Floyd showed that.

I think Conor gave him 3 good rounds and got carried for 5. Floyd tried to finish him in the 8th but couldn't do it until the 10th.
Embarrassing for Floyd really and perhaps a sign of his age.
Conor doesn't even have an amateur boxing career. He trained in a gym in Dublin when he was teenager. You have no idea how low-level that is in world boxing terms.
Boxing fans are creaming themselves that he wasn't competitive against a certifiable GOAT contender who took 3 whole rounds to put him away.
The only equivalent I can think of is Joseph Benevides (current WBC 168lb champ) having to take a MMA bout against GSP (Semi-retired GOAT) and making it to the 3rd round before getting finished. It just wouldn't happen. GSP would have him out of there in the 1st round.

People still trying to praise Conor for lasting a second against a 40yr boxing coming off retirement.

Where said boxer did nothing but fuck around with him lol.

He stripped 50% of the power off of Conor's best punch of the night by seeing it coming and hitting the shoulder. That is the work of a master. There is no one on Earth who can teach Floyd anything about boxing.

I'm sorry, but this is just stupidity at its finest.

He saw it coming only long after he already threw this overhand right that missed his original target. If anything, he could have negated 80% of the power had he actually landed where he intended (i.e. Conor's chin).

Floyd simply has a solid chin that has hardly seen damage through 20+ years of boxing.

Poor Conor doesn't understand how basic punching mechanics work

This is the worst attempted "punch" in the history of professional combat sports

Yeah he doesn't understand it all

FaMO.gif

Not even gonna post the Eddie fight gifs.

People still trying to praise Conor for lasting a second against a 40yr boxing coming off retirement.

Where said boxer did nothing but fuck around with him lol.
That was just a marketing stunt and fight that made them millions. But the praise isn't unwarranted, not for the Floyd fight, but for what he has done in MMA.

Back