Floyd Mayweather Shades Conor McGregor Over Forbes List, I Coulda Been #1 and #4!

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Lmao, Conor will forever remain Floyd's bitch.

poor floyd doesnt understand how rankings work

Poor Conor doesn't understand how basic punching mechanics work

This is the worst attempted "punch" in the history of professional combat sports

Dat meuvement tho.

Poor Conor doesn't understand how basic punching mechanics work

This is the worst attempted "punch" in the history of professional combat sports
he got punched in the face, that tends to effect your technique
LimpingSizzlingBongo-size_restricted.gif

but tell me more about how amazing you are?

Lmao all you Conor fanboys were bragging about his "touch of death" before the fight.

That gif proves how shit his punching mechanics really are; he caught a 41 year old man 20lbs smaller with a flush uppercut, and did zero damage lol. Brittle handed Floyd punches way harder than a prime Conor McGregor, that's just downright embarrassing.

It can also be said that Floyd is number 1 because of Conor lol

lol the haters are obsessed

at least we know they cant stop thinking about Conor

Lmao all you Conor fanboys were bragging about his "touch of death" before the fight.

That gif proves how shit his punching mechanics really are; he caught a 41 year old man 20lbs smaller with a flush uppercut, and did zero damage lol. Brittle hands Floyd punches way harder than a prime Conor McGregor, that's just downright embarrassing.
keep telling me about your knowledge of boxing and punch mechanics...... its fascinating to hear your expert insight lol

Being rich as fuck is being someones bitch? I'd take that over being a 9-5 workslave.

keep telling me about your knowledge of boxing and punch mechanics...... its fascinating to hear your expert insight lol
You need to be a boxing expert to know that sprinting forward before randomly spinning around and swinging a wild punch is bad technique?

Both still richer than everyone on Sherdog combined so who cares.

Conor tricked people into thinking he had a chance against Floyd and earned millions.

Smart guy.

You need to be a boxing expert to know that sprinting forward before randomly spinning around and swinging a wild punch is bad technique?
31b.gif

its called taking a new angle

so yeah, you should really try and understand why the fighters are doing what they are doing..... or you just look idiotic when called on your bullshit

You may find it surprising, but I support this thread.

31b.gif

its called taking a new angle

so yeah, you should really try and understand why the fighters are doing what they are doing..... or you just look idiotic when called on your bullshit
Exactly where in that gif did Lomachenko sprint forward and miss with a wild hook?

You Conor fans are something else lol, every example of his shit mechanics are secretly "forward-thinking techniques"

Comparing Conor to Lomachenko is embarrassing bruh

He stripped 50% of the power off of Conor's best punch of the night by seeing it coming and hitting the shoulder. That is the work of a master. There is no one on Earth who can teach Floyd anything about boxing.

Back