Floyd Mayweather posted this photo of him elbowing Conor on facebook lol

IF they ever fought I bet Conor finishes him in gruesome fashion on the feet. All striking and it would make the boxing die hards heads explode. Conor could then say he is clearly the better striker!
Conor would be panic wrestling before the bell rang.

In the moment, yes. I marked out for it like you. But, the more time has passed by and the more I watch these two I now see it for what exactly it is. A scam that robbed people of 100's of millions. Yes, people paid willingly and so there is no victim here. That said the both of these "fighters" can fuck off.
Robbed? Scam? These are not the right words...

True, mentally and verbally Floyd has immasculated Conor at every turn.

And that is not counting what he did to him physically by giving him severe brain damage.
owned.png

LOL both of these assholes trying to stay relevant. And save the whole "they have more money than you" bullshit.

I will never spend a penny on either one of these fighters ever again. Their first fight was completely meaningless and the second one if possible is even more worthless.

Get this shit out of here and put it in their garbage forum.
This is the best reply.

That's nice but the first photo happened before this photo. This wouldn't have happened if rules weren't so restrictive.

Conor engaging and getting hit doesn't compare to a grown man cowaring.

Last edited:
That's nice but the first photo happened before this photo. This wouldn't have happened if rules weren't so restrictive.

Conor engaging and getting hit doesn't compare to a grown man cowaring.
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
Cowarding lol ? Floyd battered Conors face off lol. The only one cowarding is Conor whenever Tony or Khabib gets brought up.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
Cowarding lol ? Floyd battered Conors face off lol. The only one cowarding is Conor whenever Tony or Khabib gets brought up.
Agree, but Floyd was cowaring and your missing my point or just arguing to be arguing. Cm Punk would probably destroy Floyd in a real fight at this point.

Agree, but Floyd was cowaring and your missing my point or just arguing to be arguing. Cm Punk would probably destroy Floyd in a real fight at this point.
Yeah Floyd was really cowarding lol.
x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg
dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg
smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Thats nice but how did that fight end lol ?View attachment 338345
It's irrelevant how it ended. It's a limited boxing match. Floyd should have been able to win in the first round and never have had to resort to bending over and acting like a coward.

He is the certified bitch for pretending to be something he isn't with the use of photoshop.

It's irrelevant how it ended. It's a limited boxing match. Floyd should have been able to win in the first round and never have had to resort to bending over and acting like a coward.

He is the certified bitch for pretending to be something he isn't with the use of photoshop.
So it relevant that Conor tried to cheat in the middle of fight but the fact that Floyd bashed his face off isnt lol ? You Conor fans are all tarts.

So it relevant that Conor tried to cheat in the middle of fight but the fact that Floyd bashed his face off isnt lol ? You Conor fans are all tarts.
Your a tart my friend. As dumb as the real Kevin Lee.

Stay salty your idol got lite up like a christmas tree lol.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F574568%2F903368e1-9df7-49b9-b4d3-39d1c23e1854.jpg
DC is my favorite lol. Conor not even close. You're completely missing the reality of the situation.

Floyd is disrespecting real fighters by pretending to posess those talents by way of photoshop.

LOL both of these assholes trying to stay relevant. And save the whole "they have more money than you" bullshit.

I will never spend a penny on either one of these fighters ever again. Their first fight was completely meaningless and the second one if possible is even more worthless.

Get this shit out of here and put it in their garbage forum.
Oh shut the hell up, if Floyd fights in the UFC you will be the first one with your pants down, dick in one hand credit card in the other

Back