Floyd Mayweather Jr. in talks for UFC deal, Dana White says

Floyd vs Rousey would do billions

Conor has the kind of power to hurt MMA guys, and Mayweather demonstrated significantly harder power than him.

Everything you said is true, but in BOXING...in boxing, everything is different...in mma, conor's stance is different. he throws his punches different...in mma, only 2 people have ever gone the distance with conor...ONLY 2...different sports...in mma, floyd will get killed...if he ever did fight in the ufc, his opponent will simply stay away from his boxing..use kicks, knees, and takedowns...

When you go from fighting in 8oz gloves to 4oz gloves, it's a huge difference...everything changes...from how you block punches, throw punches, your stance...nothing is the same.

Not sure where these figures are coming from, Floyd Mayweather's staff bill probably comes to more than what the UFC pays its fighters.

Ohhh I get it now.... Floyd wants to become the 1st billion dollar referee.

Settle down guys, we got things mixed up

Last edited:
I'll believe it when me shit turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbet

Not sure where these figures are coming from, Floyd Mayweather's staff bill probably comes to more than what the UFC pays its fighters.

Mayweather in-between MayPac & MayMac fought for $32m
He did Wrestlemania for $2m

He knows not every fight is a $300m fight

If he signs, he will get a huge chunk of the backend & have to do very little promotion (as far as a 'promoter")

right, just like mayweather mcgregor was a publicity stunt and would NEVER happen, because sherdoggers kept spamming that in every thread i knew it to be true

Those are not even remotely comparable scenarios.

Short of a work, Mayweather is guaranteed to get badly, badly humiliated if not catastrophically injured if he faces any top fighter in the UFC. And he absolutely knows it.

But keep buying what he's selling, by all means.

Everything you said is true, but in BOXING...in boxing, everything is different...in mma, conor's stance is different. he throws his punches different...in mma, only 2 people have ever gone the distance with conor...ONLY 2...different sports...in mma, floyd will get killed...if he ever did fight in the ufc, his opponent will simply stay away from his boxing..use kicks, knees, and takedowns...

When you go from fighting in 8oz gloves to 4oz gloves, it's a huge difference...everything changes...from how you block punches, throw punches, your stance...nothing is the same.

You don't go from being a knockout artist to being featherfisted just because your gloves weigh four ounces more. Anyone can look like a puncher when you've got guys diving into range face first.

Those are not even remotely comparable scenarios.

Short of a work, Mayweather is guaranteed to get badly, badly humiliated if not catastrophically injured if he faces any top fighter in the UFC. And he absolutely knows it.

But keep buying what he's selling, by all means.
I don't think mayweather coming to the ufc is likely. I am just so fucking sick of every possible major fight being met with repeated petulent screams of "LIAR!! FRAUD!! SHILL!!" by sherdog.

I don't think mayweather coming to the ufc is likely. I am just so fucking sick of every possible major fight being met with repeated petulent screams of "LIAR!! FRAUD!! SHILL!!" by sherdog.

This
What do we know about May, UFC & Conor?
THEY ALL LOVE MONEY

Also, all the post of "nobody wants to see that fight?"

According to SD, nobody wanted Diaz/Conor 2, MayMac & GSP/Bisping

;)

I really hope not. Mayweather doesn’t need this shit.
Considering he dedicated the majority of boxing career to avoiding punishment, I can’t imagine why he’d want mma guys laying on him trying to elbow his face off.

Yet, this is how it all started the first time..

Just history repeating it's self.

I would just like to know what restrictions maywether will try to come with..?

Like ' I'll fight in the octagon, but he can't be allowed to take me down, or throw kicks above the hip.. and the ref has to pull us apart once we touch the fence..
Realistically Mayweather can hit him once and knock him the fuck out those guys move slow as shit in MMA

Shut up.
All the sudden Connors going to be able to hit way harder than Floyd get the fuck out of here

Back