Floyd Mayweather is a better troll than any UFC fighter. Jon Jones approves

Your irony falls flat, Conor is officially a professional boxer that boxed Mayweather Jr. As Mayweather Jr also boxed Canelo and says without motive that McGregor is a better fighter than Canelo I will take the man's word at face value.
Would you take his word if he said that his shoe is a better boxer than Conor? You are everything that’s wrong with forums such as this. Everybody has an opinion, it doesn’t mean you should fight it the amount you have if it is completely and utterly stupid. I visit this site to gather the perspective from the few here that aren’t you, yet no matter how often I visit it is you and your kind that pops up over and over. Yous outnumber logic 50-1. FUCK, I am and have responded to the likes of you enough that I have allowed myself to be one of you. This is not good, FML

Would you take his word if he said that his shoe is a better boxer than Conor? You are everything that’s wrong with forums such as this. Everybody has an opinion, it doesn’t mean you should fight it the amount you have if it is completely and utterly stupid. I visit this site to gather the perspective from the few here that aren’t you, yet no matter how often I visit it is you and your kind that pops up over and over. Yous outnumber logic 50-1. FUCK, I am and have responded to the likes of you enough that I have allowed myself to be one of you. This is not good, FML
Wow. Just wow. You are saying you and your friends have a better perspective on boxing than an all time great boxer? Talk about conceited, fatso.

Mayweather Jr compared a pro boxer to a pro boxer, not a boxer to a shoe, buddy boy. You aren't more knowledgeable than him, and you didn't fight them both as he has. If anyone should know, it's him.

Wow. Just wow. You are saying you and your friends have a better perspective on boxing than an all time great boxer? Talk about conceited, fatso.

Mayweather Jr compared a pro boxer to a pro boxer, not a boxer to a shoe, buddy boy. You aren't more knowledgeable than him, and you didn't fight them both as he has. If anyone should know, it's him.
Lol huh?! Fatso? Are you sure? As sure as you are that Conor is more than a low level boxer? Are you Skip Bayless?

Lol huh?! Fatso? Are you sure? As sure as you are that Conor is more than a low level boxer? Are you Skip Bayless?
This guy thinks he knows better about the sport of boxing than a world renown all time great, and about the skill of his opponents that he faced in the ring.

Why? Because <Steiner01>

Oscar comeback was so salt

One is a drug cheat. The other is a cross dresser.

Lww6l7vVv38e99MRBDzUgeS2YK7cpIJALgY7SO2IME5llQmfDv_o1QbJFXTgJVDMaeL7U9tD-GPuVnA0Pw4v-qUWiQcSZ4crd83LtK1YUNeIub4nyEKWx4n4emKWKsQ5yyCbjapsVFY_sWQnesHd4ks=w320-h320-nc

He said that the great Conor McGregor is a better fighter than Canelo the PED cheat, and that De La Hoya is a drag queen. Where is the lie? There was no lie here, no exaggeration. Mayweather Jr merely stated facts with no ulterior motive than the truth and it's plain as day if you take your hater blinders off.

Since Canelo managed to defeat GGG that must also mean that McGregor is greater than GGG too. McGregor would run that middleweight with ease after a few tune up bouts. Very simple logic for anyone not hate impaired.

No alterior motive lol

His alternative motive is to piss off Canelo by saying a guy who can't box is better than he is.

Back