Floyd Mayweather "I'll Go After Conor" Vows Not to Fight His Defensive Style Fans are Accustomed to

Dying laughing at how the only black civil rights pioneers he knows are Malcolm X and MLK

Those were the only two I knew when I was 12... and I'm white

Lol

He has said this many times before

Gsp says something like this before every one of his fights then lays on top of a muthafucka

Floyd is trying to sell, ppl know this wont be competitive, so he has to say it will !

He literally said that he "lost a step"

And that Connor looks "better on paper"

Thats how much confidence he has , that he is trying to build a case for Connor

Awaiting the credible unbiased opinion of Conor fans who've watched 2 MMA fights and have never watched a full boxing match and have only seen Mayweather in YouTube videos...
What's your opinion?

He will get emotional, overcommit and Conor will be victorious once again.

Glad this fight is this month so these dumbass mma fans can see what world class striking looks like

The best thing about what Floyd does is that Conor is anticipating either offensive/defensive Floyd.

Mayweather's pea head will be dribbled off the canvas inside of 4 rounds.

Nobody can take that left hand shot.
Have you seen paulies little pea head? Its the smallest of them all, and yet went 12 rounds twice with conor and hes retired and out of shape

Having no respect is the perfect recipe for the biggest upset of all time. I hope he does.

mayweather-im.-5.gif

FewSlowFinnishspitz-max-1mb.gif
giphy.gif

Offensive Floyd is no joke

Offensive Floyd also died at about 15 years old

Why would he abandon the best defense game in the history of the sport?

Connor does have a chance, it'd be better if he waited another 10 years

If he has the bean bag to do that, Conor will either Usain Bolt it or Floyd's dinner will be:
IMG_0376.JPG

Imagine that lol in a perfect world pretty boy Floyd comes back to embarrass Conor and retire at 50 - 0

This one's for the American people. He's fighting for you and me my brothers. If you don't pull for Money Weather, you're just dang unpatriotic.

Lol....and you believe him?

Floyd is staying the fuck away from Conor for AT LEAST the first 5 rounds. Pitter pat BS punches and evasion.

Conor should fake being tired to get him to plant his bitch feet.
This. I have the think that Conor and his team have come up with little traps or strategies. Might not work. But having two or three backup plans like that is necessary.

I believe him

The only reason why Floyd fights defensive is because he fights world class elite boxers

Conor is a far cry from a world class elite boxer. Floyd will be able to do whatever he wants to Conor including stopping him within 6

Back