Floyd Mayweather "I'll Go After Conor" Vows Not to Fight His Defensive Style Fans are Accustomed to

Lol....and you believe him?

Floyd is staying the fuck away from Conor for AT LEAST the first 5 rounds. Pitter pat BS punches and evasion.

Conor should fake being tired to get him to plant his bitch feet.
Hahaha
What a joke

Floyd is staying the fuck away from Conor for AT LEAST the first 5 rounds. Pitter pat BS punches and evasion.

Lol.

He sure was terrified of PillowFists McGregory wasn't he? :D

UepSTfZ.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Mayweather's pea head will be dribbled off the canvas inside of 4 rounds.

Nobody can take that left hand shot.

Yea right. That plays into Conor's gameplan so doubt he does that. Walking into a Conor left hand is his only shot at losing and pressing forward severely raises those chances.

You have a better chance in getting hit by lightning than what he says.

Good, fight out of character.

He will get emotional, overcommit and Conor will be victorious once again.

Having no respect is the perfect recipe for the biggest upset of all time. I hope he does.

Offensive Floyd also died at about 15 years old

<{cruzshake}> straight bullshit

He says this every fight. Anyone who pays attention will not be fooled. Floyd will do as he always does, run away and pitter patter punches.

If anyone is buying what he is saying then God help you..

I'll believe it, if and when it actually happens, he's just trying to hype fans that it will be an aggressive fight.

Floyd knows Conor's only chance is catching him clean, he will be defensive.

Yeah right...

They'll be calling this fight the "Hagler/Hearns 2 that never happened."

No, actually Floyd will be as cautious as ever. Same old shit.

Can he still not read? Serious question...

And Floyd doesn't hit hard enough to hurt Conor.

He will shoulder roll all day, and point fight. General public will be in for a surprise

That's true, the same way boxing fans don't fully realize how much better at movement MMA fighters are.

I mean seriously, look at this pro boxer and his movement here. Is standing still in the pocket and weaving slightly called technique? I suppose so. Conor will move in and out like a normal sized penis in a large vagina.
$

Look at how a pro mover does it. Boxers look stuck in the mud in comparison.
200.gif

When was the last time Mayweather walked anyone down? That's not the approach that got him to this point. Obviously he could try it, but it's a lot riskier than fighting off the back foot.

I'll believe it when I see it

Come fight night Floyd will have contradicted himself. Again.

Pillow fists boiii

{<jordan}

UepSTfZ.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

There is a certain absurdity in the fact that Mayweather is getting more credit in many circles for walking down (in a somewhat lazy and unrefined fashion) a guy with no pro boxing experience and stopping him than he did when he soundly outboxed guys like Canelo and Pacquiao. It really shows how little understanding and appreciation many people have for a sport that was rather clearly the pre-eminent individual sport of the 21st century.

It's difficult for me as a Conor fan to accept him backpedaling and desperately trying to slap off the advances of a significantly smaller, supposedly much weaker and lighter hitting man like that. A fine reference to the infamous chase scene from Birth of a Nation, but not what you'd expect from an Irish gorilla going up against "the biggest bitch in boxing."

Like I said before, Conor can recover from the concussion but recovering from the indignity of looking so feeble and beta in comparison to a guy not respected by the general population for being a tough guy is something he may never psychologically recover from.

This thread is hilarious! Most of the people talking shit here, now pretend they never visited this subforum.

What a joke. Solid bump.

@FlowchartRog
Come on, be fair and re-read what I wrote. It was accurate.

Honestly I don't think it was accurate at all. In recent years the only fighter Floyd has "run" from is Pacquiao, that's it. And Pacquiao is a freakish offensive force with more speed and power than Floyd, so it wasn't hugely surprising that Floyd was extremely cautious and defensive, and moved a lot against Manny.

Everyone else? He stood in the pocket and countered, or if he felt not much threat, walked them down. He stood right in front of Canelo, slipped and countered him into bolivian, and even walked Mosley down. Mosley and Canelo both hit much harder than PillowFists McGregor, and given they're both experienced, elite boxers, obviously pose a much greater threat than 0-0 PillowFists McGregor.

It was obvious Conor posed no real threat in a boxing ring Floyd would do whatever he wanted with Conor, and my guess was that yeah, he would just walk him down and stop him whenever he wanted.

It's difficult for me as a Conor fan to accept him backpedaling and desperately trying to slap off the advances of a significantly smaller, supposedly much weaker and lighter hitting man like that. A fine reference to the infamous chase scene from Birth of a Nation, but not what you'd expect from an Irish gorilla going up against "the biggest bitch in boxing."

Like I said before, Conor can recover from the concussion but recovering from the indignity of looking so feeble and beta in comparison to a guy not respected by the general population for being a tough guy is something he may never psychologically recover from.
Holy shit. A conor fan that knows what we saw that night. He gets it.
@king_ebeneezer @NotoriousMillions @n.diazismylife1999 @bigconan you bums need to get a grip.

Back