Floyd Mayweather Explains Why He Felt Sorry For Conor McGregor "Brain Damage, It Happens"

One Question, Do MMA Fighters Have Weaker Chins? Or Is Floyd's Chin Just That Good?
Cause Conor Hit Him With Some BOMBS!!! and Floyd Wasn't Even Fazed....

You chin is tested during boxing career very often. Without good chin you won't got too far in this sport.
Not like there's no mma fighters with good chin, but selection isn't hardcore like boxing.

That's still to be determined... I wouldn't be surprised if his arrogance and greed keeps bringing him back and he ironically gets himself knocked out for pushing it too long.

Good luck with that bud.

As a Conor fan I thank Floyd for taking it easy on Conor and not seriously hurting him. He knew Conor was out of his league and fought him like he was sparring with a 13 year old. Even still Conor got brain damage and almost died.

Thank you Floyd for sparing his life.

Floyd should probably have considered finishing Conor early instead of taking 111 punches himself. If he's concerned about brain damage.

Conor landed very few punches clean. That's why you can barely find footage of anything landing clean.

lol @ anyone still believing that Floyd didn't train for this fight.

Actually, lol @ Mayweather fans in general. They'll eat up any bullshit the man spouts and ask for seconds.

Well, there is footage of him in vacations in miami during training camp, and insiders also said he wasn't training much. Do you have any evidence that he trained more than he says he trained? Because he didn't look good in the fight. Anyone who has followed his career knows that the man we saw in August is a shadow of his former self

Last edited:
Man after watching this fight again, you can clearly see that Floyd was taking it easy on him and pulling his punches. Crazy that he didn't even train he was at the strip club every single night for the 3 weeks leading up to the bout until 3-4am every day even the night before the fight promoting his club. Ariel Helwani even had to go to the club for 4 hrs while he partied the week of the fight to get an interview.

At 40 years of age and 6 years past his prime, this is the heart of a true champion, he knew Conor was getting his brain damaged and he let him off easy.

One Question, Do MMA Fighters Have Weaker Chins? Or Is Floyd's Chin Just That Good?
Cause Conor Hit Him With Some BOMBS!!! and Floyd Wasn't Even Fazed....

Floyd hasnt knocked ANYONE Out in 9 Years Except Conor McGregor.

floyd is that good op

he did boxing all is life, and ppl don't realize before he was living lavish lifestyle, he was very strict with his training.

plus he had his father and uncle who in my opinion are goat boxing trainers

Well, there is footage of him in vacations in miami during training camp, and insideres also said he wasn't training much. Do you have any evidence that he trained more than he says he trained? Because he didn't look good in the fight. Anyone who has followed his career knows that the man we saw in August is a shadow of his former self

By "footage", you mean a couple of random photos that may or may not even be recent, right?

He always does stuff like this to put on and mislead people into thinking he isn't taking the fight seriously in the hopes that they'll think he may get himself knocked out. It's nothing new.

By "footage", you mean a couple of random photos that may or may not even be recent, right?

He always does stuff like this to put on and mislead people into thinking he isn't taking the fight seriously in the hopes that they'll think he may get himself knocked out. It's nothing new.

No, you're wrong. Floyd usually tells everyone that he is training very hard and there is usually also more footage of him training than this time.

Now, you prefer to believe it's all a big conspiracy and everyone is lying. Hell, even journalists who frequent the gym have said he wasn't training much and wasn't looking good. If you think your conspiracy theories are more credible, go ahead, believe whatever you want. Don't expect anyone to take you seriously though.

No, you're wrong. Floyd usually tells everyone that he is training very hard and there is usually also more footage of him training than this time.

Now, you prefer to believe it's all a big conspiracy and everyone is lying. Hell, even journalists who frequent the gym have said he wasn't training much and wasn't looking good. If you think your conspiracy theories are more credible, go ahead, believe whatever you want. Don't expect anyone to take you seriously though.

He's posted pictures of himself eating hamburgers and having coke and stuff before in other fights, making folks think he may be taking the fight lightly. This is no different.

If you wanna believe he wasn't training, go ahead. Be the naïve flomo that we both know you are.

He's posted pictures of himself eating hamburgers and having coke and stuff before in other fights, making folks think he may be taking the fight lightly. This is no different.

If you wanna believe he wasn't training, go ahead. Be the naïve flomo that we both know you are.

There is a big difference though.

1- He said he wasn't training much. In other fights he didn't say that.

2- There is footage of him doing a lot more shit outside training camp, such as vacation and stuff. This didn't use to be the case.

3- His father said he wasn't training much, before and after the fight. I don't recall him ever saying that before.

4- Journalists have said he wasn't training much and didn't look the same.

5- He looked slower in the fight than he looked in previous fights.

So, we have more evidence that he didn't train much than evidence that he did train. Don't ask me to believe your shit unless you can post evidence of what you're saying.

As far as fast food goes, he always eats it. It has nothing to do with training hard or not.

Yo mayweather wasn't even sweating during the whole fight it was nuts , he made it look easy and looked way too relaxed , that's some scary shit.

There is a big difference though.

1- He said he wasn't training much. In other fights he didn't say that.

2- There is footage of him doing a lot more shit outside training camp, such as vacation and stuff. This didn't use to be the case.

3- His father said he wasn't training much, before and after the fight. I don't recall him ever saying that before.

4- Journalists have said he wasn't training much and didn't look the same.

5- He looked slower in the fight than he looked in previous fights.

So, we have more evidence that he didn't train much than evidence that he did train. Don't ask me to believe your shit unless you can post evidence of what you're saying.

As far as fast food goes, he always eats it. It has nothing to do with training hard or not.

1. So what? And there's a good reason he was saying that this time around - He wanted people to think McGregor had as big of a chance as possible to defeat him.

2. It did.

3. See #1.

4. Journalists say a lot of shit.

5. Possibly because he fought different + He's 40.

1. So what? And there's a good reason he was saying that this time around - He wanted people to think McGregor had as big of a chance as possible to defeat him.

2. It did.

3. See #1.

4. Journalists say a lot of shit.

5. Possibly because he fought different + He's 40.

Do you have any evidence of him lying about this other than you simply not believing? Because, honestly, i don't give a shit about your opinion. If you have any evidence that proves everyone a liar, than just post it. Otherwise, like i said, i don't give a shit.

Conor was smashing floyd in the beginning his gas tank just ran out, good job mayweather dodged a bullet!
Conor was not smashing anything.
He won round 1 and then got shut down the rest of the fight. He didnt land much clean the entire fight.

Props to Conor for doing the right thing and slowing down after winning the first few rounds. Letting the boxer win.
Conor only won round 1, then he got systematically broken down.

lol @ anyone still believing that Floyd didn't train for this fight.

Actually, lol @ Mayweather fans in general. They'll eat up any bullshit the man spouts and ask for seconds.
Someones poopy that his boy got beat down.

Mayweather is the new Nate Diaz. Gets starched when they're both fresh and then leans on the champ champ's lousy cardio to save face. The salt is real.
Show me 3 clean punches conor landed? Any 1 of floyds punches were better tham conors best punch lamded, that fight was a blowout.
Floyd turned conor into easy work.

Back