Floyd Mayweather Explains Why He Felt Sorry For Conor McGregor "Brain Damage, It Happens"

Conor was smashing floyd in the beginning his gas tank just ran out, good job mayweather dodged a bullet!

As long as people keep thinking that "floyd carried him" people will live in this delusion....floyd didn't carry shit....conor in the first 4 rounds...was strong, fast and hit hard...he clipped floyd quite a few times...he countered the normally great counter puncher....it was only when conor started to slow and gas, did floyd start putting the pressure on....

I don't think he was concerned about getting brain damage (or any other kind of damage) from any of Conor's powder puff punches.

I think he was. And I think he played it safe in the beginning, which was the smart thing to do. I don't think he lost rounds on purpose. He had no reason to do so.

lol @ anyone still believing that Floyd didn't train for this fight.

Actually, lol @ Mayweather fans in general. They'll eat up any bullshit the man spouts and ask for seconds.
You sure you're not talking about McGregor fans?

Another white belt conor hate trol thread....brain damage? conor was never once hurt in that entire fight...never knocked down even one time...he got tired....that was it...floyd didn't train? Sure thing buddy boy...haha floyd only came on, cause conor got tired...anyone who doesn't see that is delusional....brain damage....hahahaahahaha
Conor was never once hurt?

{<jordan}

I'm still amazed that these Conor fans think he was actually winning. He hit Floyd with the softest punches Floyd has ever been hit with. I can't believe people are that fuckin stupid to buy into this great white hype machine. Wait till Diaz embarrasses that idiot again.

Mayweather is one of the best boxers of all time, so of course he smashes any MMA fighter that makes his weight in boxing even at the end of his career, but he is starting to sound a bit inconsistent. He's said that he went after Conor harder than his boxing opponents, to explain why Conor landed so many punches, and he's now saying that he was taking it easy on him. He seems to change his tune depending on what fits the situation best.

Conor was never once hurt?

{<jordan}

Honestly, he was more hurt against diaz in the first fight...he was tired, but he also got rocked....against mayweather, he was just staggering around the ring....dead tired....taking punches, but at the end of them...I don't think he was hurt from any punch...he wasn't staggered, as in from a punch...he was extremely gassed....which, he really needs to work on...that needs to become his priority...

Another white belt conor hate trol thread....brain damage? conor was never once hurt in that entire fight...never knocked down even one time...he got tired....that was it...floyd didn't train? Sure thing buddy boy...haha floyd only came on, cause conor got tired...anyone who doesn't see that is delusional....brain damage....hahahaahahaha

he gassed so bad he nearly collapsed? nice.

doctors said Conor got brain damage. Any time your concussed = brain damage

LOL. Floyd didn't train? And he took it easy on Conor? Just lol.

Did he intentionally not do much early in the fight? Yes. He was definitely letting Conor wear himself out. But to say he took it easy on him is a stretch. He was going for the ko. If you really believe he didn't train, I have a bridge I wanna sell you.

Back