Floyd Mayweather Explains Why He Believes "I'm The Biggest Name In MMA."

I always thought that was a stretch until I saw him vs McGregor...the way Conor took his back too easily...now I actually do think Ronda would strangle him...dude has no clue about fighting

You're talking about a world champion grappler that has trained her whole life against someone that hasn't. That wouldn't be an issue if boxing countered grappling, but it doesn't. It's a limited sport that only works because of its countless rules. Only grappling counters grappling. Floyd is fucked all against Ronda.

You're talking about a world champion grappler that has trained her whole life against someone that hasn't. That wouldn't be an issue if boxing countered grappling, but it doesn't. It's a limited sport that only works because of its countless rules. Only grappling counters grappling. Floyd is fucked all against Ronda.
I thought boxers would have learned this from the early UFCs...but people see what they want to see

I thought boxers would have learned this from the early UFCs...but people see what they want to see

They are informed in boxing, not fighting, and because of that, they can't tell the difference.

They think they're legitimate fighters because the world told them they were until two decades ago. Now they've been exposed and are either too ignorant or too arogant to admit reality.

Does that mean Bieber is the biggest name in boxing/MMA? Or whats your point?

I think Trump would outsell Bieber and everyone else in boxing or in MMA. That must mean Trump is the biggest name in combat sports.
You're right.

Back