Floyd Mayweather does have a better chance against Conor than Conor in boxing

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I don't think Conor beats Mayweather in thousand boxing matches, not even once. Yet, I must say that, I personally don't think Mayweather carried Conor like he said he did or some of his fans did. He never cared about his fans in his illustrious career, but with everything to lose on the line suddenly?

If he did actually, I highly doubt he would've said he did. For reference, Floyd opened up at -2250 and Mcgregor at +950. In a potential MMA match, Conor is -900, and Mayweather at +550.

And no, I don't think Mayweather beats Conor in mma fights either. Yes, chances are great that he would get finished in the first round. Yes, he wouldn't probably look as good as Conor did in the boxing fight. However, with a proper training camp, and respect for the game of MMA, which I do believe he has in spite of what he has said in the past, and right amount of motivation, Mayweather has a lot better chance than Conor to beat him in MMA fight, especially with MMA gloves and his sense of timing, distance, and power.

Now don't get me wrong, I would still favour Rousey to beat Mayweather if they were to fight, because styles make fights, and outside the draw, we are to pick more likely winner over the other, and I'd imagine Rousey beats Mayweather more often than not. However, when it comes to who actually had a better chance at upset between Conor and Mayweather, it is astoundingly in favour of Mayweather in potential MMA fight.

Growing up, MMA really wasn't around to follow, but heard enough of boxing legends from my dad, and though never have been a serious boxing fan, always had a soft spot for the sports of boxing. The amount of disrespect that boxing gets on this forum or by certain members of MMA community like retards like Joe Rogan is quite classless and uncalled for.

just for how stupid this match is i hope floyd starches him in 13 seconds.

In either fight both guys have the chance of a clean KO on the other guy.

But, imo that chance is/was very low. Like the minimum 10% chance I give every fighter. But, more like about 1%.

<36>

Conor would wreck Floyd within 30 seconds in MMA (unless he wanted to torture him)

Conor would always last at least 4 rounds against Floyd in boxing.

<36>

Conor would end Floyd in 30 seconds in MMA (unless he wanted to torture him)

Conor would always last at least 4 rounds against Floyd in boxing.

That's not how the probability works. I doubt Conor ends it in 30 seconds with a footwork maywaether has. I would bet the house and my soul that it won't end that fast.

And what does that matter, Conor would lose after those four rounds. Mayweather still has a puncher's chance, as good as it gets.

Stopped reading at “Rousey beats Mayweather more often than not”!
Calm down Joe!

Floyd's ground game is a mystery. I think he has a better shot than ppl think.

That's not how the probability works. I doubt Conor ends it in 30 seconds with a footwork maywaether has. I would bet the house and my soul that it won't end that fast.

And what does that matter, Conor would lose after those four rounds. Mayweather still has a puncher's chance, as good as it gets.
He doesn't have a puncher's chance lol

At least not if Conor was taking it even half-seriously

Not true, Conor always has a puncher's chance in boxing

PKgumEo.gif

Are we really gonna have this conversation? FFS Sherbros this is embarrassing.

floyd with 4oz gloves lol

better pre-plan that hand surgery.

Well Conor won the first four rounds against Floyd so...

At least Conor stands a chance against Floyd in a boxing match, no chance for Floyd in a fight. No matter what anyone says Floyd was a bit worried in the boxing match, could see it in his eyes.

The only way Floyd enters a cage is with 8oz gloves and under boxing rules.

Floyd is gonna wreck Conor again in a "real fight". It will be the biggest embarrassment in UFC history.

August, 2108 will be the death of the UFC

FOOK YEAH FLOYD IS JUST GONNA GET THE K.O THIS TIME AROUND...

HE LANDS ANYWHERE ON CONORS DOME AND HES SLEPT...

MARK MY WORDS IN UNDER TURTEEN SECONDS

Back