Floyd mayweather back in the gym

Rematch with Conor? Would be a logical thing to do. Conor with 6 months of training pure boxing beats Floyd. Conor had next to no time to prepare for Floyd last time around, and still won 4 rounds, and only lost cuz he hadn't had the experience of going 12 rounds.
lol, sure

Mcgregor rematch looms, guys broke all the records, they would ahppily take half of what they made the last time.

You know what frightens me?

The fact that Maywether toyed with, and sandbagged agains,t McGregor in the first fight it wouldn't surprise me at all if a second fight was booked and FM took a dive to set up a rubbermatch.

When hundreds of millions of dollars are involved people will do anything. And if Floyd knows the eventual outcome will vindicate him while earning him north of 100M...you damn best believe he's do it in a heartbeat.

There's a certain psychopathy of greed that us common men will never understand.
What about Mayweather makes you believe he'd wipe his ass on his boxing legacy and take a dive?

personally i think he's just tryna keep himself active, and active on his social media.

he ain't coming back

Rematch with Conor? Would be a logical thing to do. Conor with 6 months of training pure boxing beats Floyd. Conor had next to no time to prepare for Floyd last time around, and still won 4 rounds, and only lost cuz he hadn't had the experience of going 12 rounds.
724FE257-6FEA-4FA2-8FC7-6B6E024F4E31.gif

his jab and Ike Quartey's are the two most crisp jabs i've ever seen

He makes that without taking a dive.
exactly. floyd is not doing a single thing to, in his mind, tarnish his legacy. he certainly would never take a dive. the only thing that could get him is greed. if he takes on one of these younger guys for a big payday, that could be his downfall. it certainly would not be from conor mcgregor

Floyd's currently in China at the moment and I wonder what the Chinese people think of him? I've been watching Chinese Martial Art movies for years and there's always a common theme about one fighter being the best, being undefeated and a master at his art. They're obsessed with that idea and now they have a guy who's just that.

There are other boxers and mma fighters in history who have been undefeated but none have fought and beat the type of competition Floyd has in their respective sports. I'm not saying he's the best ever but he's the nearest thing to that fantasy character many Chinese martial arts fans create.

Back