Floyd mayweather back in the gym

Gee.... did anyone think he would never step foot in a gym after retirement? lol....

200.gif

You don't get to where he is without being a little crazy. As in fanatically dedicated. He'll probably train until he can't anymore like in his 70s. Anyway doesnt mean much.

More like he never left the gym, dude is always in great shape.

Rematch with Conor? Would be a logical thing to do. Conor with 6 months of training pure boxing beats Floyd. Conor had next to no time to prepare for Floyd last time around, and still won 4 rounds, and only lost cuz he hadn't had the experience of going 12 rounds.

If you’re going to troll try harder next time.

That jab! He is just training to stay in shape .

Rematch with Conor? Would be a logical thing to do. Conor with 6 months of training pure boxing beats Floyd. Conor had next to no time to prepare for Floyd last time around, and still won 4 rounds, and only lost cuz he hadn't had the experience of going 12 rounds.
He still hasn’t and never will experience 12 rounds

I can't tell if people are trolling or just retarded anymore.

Let's make another $300M
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHH

Let's make another $300M
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHH
Numbers would probably be way down for a rematch. Conor still has a lot of stupid fans so it would still likely clear 3 mill,but I doubt it does over 4

Fuck off please.

I’m not sure who is more delusional at this point, Conor, or the nuthuggers?

He´s been back to training since he heard there's another champ champ in the ufc who's been training with Roach, so.... easy money for Floyd again.
36auN1.gif

GSP has a better chance to beat Floyd than Conor. He has A) Cardio b) a jab

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ! Floyd has a piston for a left hand. That jab is so sharp. Floyd never ceases to impress me. Even at this age he is still as sharp as some of this prime young fighters. Wouldn't be surprised if he went and won one of his titles back.

Back