Floyd mayweather back in the gym

Maybe he can call out Mighty Mouse next.

Conor out till 2019 confirmed.

jk- Floyd can train all he wants. I doubt he needs a comeback fight after 50-0.

Somewhere, Conor's getting excited about the potential of another red panty night. Either that or doing coke and being an annoying turd.

Rematch with Conor? Would be a logical thing to do. Conor with 6 months of training pure boxing beats Floyd. Conor had next to no time to prepare for Floyd last time around, and still won 4 rounds, and only lost cuz he hadn't had the experience of going 12 rounds.

Surprised no one is talking about the jab..

Best jab I have ever seen. Text book.

Rematch with Conor? Would be a logical thing to do. Conor with 6 months of training pure boxing beats Floyd. Conor had next to no time to prepare for Floyd last time around, and still won 4 rounds, and only lost cuz he hadn't had the experience of going 12 rounds.

Guy must be the hardest worker in boxing ever. Has nothing to prove, yet puts in hours in the gym. I think it must be an addiction for him by now.

Freakin hell, i could watch Mayweather train all day.
That's boxing perfection.

<{MingNope}>

He´s been back to training since he heard there's another champ champ in the ufc who's been training with Roach, so.... easy money for Floyd again.
36auN1.gif

Idiot.

I hope to God you’re trolling

fucking sharp. brap. brap brap. brap.

edit: why is this in the ufc forum?

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 10.10.16 AM.png

Dotard

Back