Floyd Is Only Human

Here we see Floyd, the self-proclaimed "Greatest Fighter To Ever Live", get countered quite easily with a couple of hard shots that someone with his brilliance and boxing expertise should have easily avoided. Just goes to show that anyone can, in fact, get caught. If Conor lands one of his infamous hard lefts (or hard rights, but especially a hard left) on Floyd, it could end his whole night.

Look at the Mosley video, specifically. He could have easily snuck in an uppercut when Floyd tried covering up after the second big punch and he didn't. Conor probably would of and it would have changed everything.

Ya'll be sleeping on McGregor's chances here, I'm telling you...

Wow, in an entire 49 fight boxing career those were the best examples of him getting hit you could find?

Floyd is 40. That's the biggest X-factor here. I can plausibly imagine a world where Floyd doesn't train seriously and ends up getting caught. But realistically, even an old, out of shape Floyd can make Conor look amateur. Because Conor basically is an amateur as a boxer, and I don't mean that as an insult.

Floyds last shitty PPV was a bigger mismatch. He was like -3000. AND STILL went the distance.

That was against the WBA welterweight champ!

It's stupid to use betting odds in determining what's a mismatch or not.

Back