Floyd is Officially a Coward - Wanted the fight at Light-MW for 10-ounce gloves

Can't believe this response got so many likes but they don't call 'em shertards for nothing. He's giving up just 7 lbs to get Conor's hands more padded.

Boxing gloves produce more concussive force - the padding is to protect the hands, not the guy getting hit.

Now re-read your first sentence but this time listen real closely for the irony.

But if Floyd had picked 147 you would have called him coward for draining Conor. Smh

In professional boxing LMW (154) and above (including SHW) use 10-ounce gloves. Divisions below LMW use 8 ounce gloves. Floyd regularly fought at 147 and also at 154 just one time. Conor mostly fought at 145. But Mayweather is such a coward that clearly for this reason alone he wanted the fight at 154.

Floyd has already lost the match.
another
IMG_0556.GIF

In professional boxing LMW (154) and above (including SHW) use 10-ounce gloves. Divisions below LMW use 8 ounce gloves. Floyd regularly fought at 147 and also at 154 just one time. Conor mostly fought at 145. But Mayweather is such a coward that clearly for this reason alone he wanted the fight at 154.

Floyd has already lost the match.
Hahaha ahhhhahaha!
What a fool.

JR. WELTERWEIGHT.

He beat the then king Kosta Tzu. Prime Tzu hits him dead.

I think Euro's use "Light" instead of "Jr." I think the Olympics too.

Actually, it is light middleweight everywhere else except for Super-Welterweight in the WBA/WBC, and Junior Middleweight in the IBF.

Anywhere else(IBO, WBO, Olympic, local fights, etc...) it's called LMW.

I think one of the 3 major orgs calls it light middle, cause Hatton always used to refer to 140 as light welter.
Idk why they bother correcting you without even double checking...

2DA2F3C300000578-0-image-a-1_1445453113293.jpg

mcgslap3.gif

vs-Gatti-2-combo.gif

cCVBY6zn4NgSk.gif

JR. WELTERWEIGHT.

He beat the then king Kosta Tzu. Prime Tzu hits him dead.
Ricky Hatton was also 180 lbs easy when not cutting maybe more. Tzyu was a monster. I will never forget him quitting from Ricky's onslaught

Back