Floyd is already shook and Conor is in his head

did you see the video of Floyd doin some late night 1 am sparring? who spars at 1 am ??? athletes are supposed to get lots of sleep lmao

maybe he scared he gonna get knocked out and is over trainin... and i mean why do you have to declare its 1AM?? this seems to me like the psycology of a boxer who is shook

if you didnt see it its right here:

lmao how much is Conor in his head now?

This guy has him shook? Neither Conor nor the guy slapping Conor around in the video can't shake up the best ever.

you gotta admit i have a point
John-Krasinski-no.gif

mayweather is the greatest boxer of all time

go play call of duty

He always trains at this time of night? I remember watching the build up to the Ricky Hatton fight and he was in the gym in Vegas at 3am beginning his workout.

If you ever have seen a lead up to mayweahr fights he often runs and spars at 1 am or 3 am. He lives on a party schedule but doesn't drink or do drugs.

You are wrong ts
I've heard that's when he usually likes to train for fights, so its nothing new. whether he is shook or not, ts's reasoning wouldn't be a relevant indicator.

Floyd has always trained late at night/early morning.

Stop being retarded and actually look shit up before making these awful threads.

...Floyd has always trained at night. He goes to nightclubs, runs the strip and trains throughout the night

I hope Floyd does not get injured like a lot of shook fighters do before fighting Conor.

did you see the video of Floyd doin some late night 1 am sparring? who spars at 1 am ??? athletes are supposed to get lots of sleep lmao

maybe he scared he gonna get knocked out and is over trainin... and i mean why do you have to declare its 1AM?? this seems to me like the psycology of a boxer who is shook

Athletes rarely sleep. Where have you been you conor nuthugger.

<Bottle.gif>
Idiots.. idiots everywhere.. You have to be one if you believe Conor stands any
chance at all in a boxing match with one of the best boxers of all time. Add to that, one of
the best defensive boxer of all time as well. If guys like De La Hoya, Maidana, Hatton,
Mosley, and the other 45 pro boxers couldn't beat him, how is a guy with no
experience going to go in there and win? I saw another post where one of your
fellow idiots posted that Conor is a better boxer than Maidana??? How dumb can
people be..

Isn't that what floyd always does?

Lol failure thread

the only one shook is TS...shook a few too many times when he was a baby, judging by his threads :p

Back