Floyd is already shook and Conor is in his head

Yeah, Mayweather is notorious for working out all hours of the day. He has guys awake with him 24 hours a day because he will randomly decide to train or go running at 3-4 am.

You don't know shit.
#MPDKSAB

DefensiveFinishedHectorsdolphin.gif

His lifestyle is not normal, he's a very wealthy man and doesn't need the routine of a full time worker...

100% agreed bro u cant slack and expect to beat Conor Mac G. floyd better step it up

With this fight Floyd must train like he's never trained before... I mean he's going up against a guy who was once out struck by Nate Diaz... I really hope Floyd fully understands what he's in for

Mayweather has always done that dudes work ethic is bordering on insanity

Floyd's worth ethic is the reason he is one of the greats of boxing. You shouldn't be making fun of it.

Mayweather has always done that dudes work ethic is bordering on insanity
It was confirmed that he was late on his social media post about the announcement of the fight because he was doing road work. He's a prick, but the real deal Hollyfield.

He is an elite athlete who know what he is doing at 40 yo and 49 pro wins. You're a shertard.

Go watch some of the 24/7 promos where Roger Mayweather has to meet Floyd at the gym sometimes at 4 AM.

Floyd has beat every opponent he has faced and has had no stumbles. Floyd will continue this against Conor. McGregor doesn't have a chance.

You don't become the best by fucking around...he's the hardest worker in the game, and Connie is going to find out why he's had an undefeated career.

Conors boxing career will be 0-1 and 100 million $ in his pocket. I'd let Floyd make me look like an idiot too

11pm is not the same as 1 am lmao get outta here with that and by the way Conor doesnt post videos of it to brag
He's been training like that for years.

Cotto fight...

Pacquiao...

This is hard work and dedication.

And so more of the retarded Nuthugging fan threads continue. Floyd routinely trains late at night, anyone watching the lead up to one of his fights knows this. I guess you are absolutely clueless like most of the nuthuggers

And so more of the retarded Nuthugging fan threads continue. Floyd routinely trains late at night, anyone watching the lead up to one of his fights knows this. I guess you are absolutely clueless like most of the nuthuggers
i said he was sparring, not training. sparring isnt training its sparring

lol TS...yeah he's scared so he's sparring at 1am while Conor is also awake changing diapers

Hella shook

Back