Floyd is already shook and Conor is in his head

WASSUPBRO

got swag 4 dayz dont @ me
@Green
Reaction score
did you see the video of Floyd doin some late night 1 am sparring? who spars at 1 am ??? athletes are supposed to get lots of sleep lmao

maybe he scared he gonna get knocked out and is over trainin... and i mean why do you have to declare its 1AM?? this seems to me like the psycology of a boxer who is shook

if you didnt see it its right here:

lmao how much is Conor in his head now?

Lol

You can't be shook by someone who can't box

SwwYAoN.gif

Conor 49-1 Bless

dont cry when Conor gets knocked out by pillow fists

urm conor does the same shit,kavanagh has said conor would rock up to sbg at like 11pm at night

You know they will fight around midnight right???

{<jordan}

Sparring at 1 am is smart actually.

<seedat>

If you ever have seen a lead up to mayweahr fights he often runs and spars at 1 am or 3 am. He lives on a party schedule but doesn't drink or do drugs.

You are wrong ts

urm conor does the same shit,kavanagh has said conor would rock up to sbg at like 11pm at night
11pm is not the same as 1 am lmao get outta here with that and by the way Conor doesnt post videos of it to brag

"Mayweather was never that good"
Is what will be said after Conor clatters that head on the canvas.

There's only 10 different HBO countdown shows that show Floyd loves working out in the middle of the night. I hope Conor gets in his head, but this isn't an example of it.

maybe he scared he gonna get knocked out and is over trainin... and i mean why do you have to declare its 1AM?? this seems to me like the psycology of a boxer who is shook

He's over training? Yeah I'm sure that's right. It's not like his entire unbeaten perfect record in boxing throughout his life & career and status as one of the best p4p boxers of all time counts anything towards the upcoming fight with a transitioned mixed martial artists who's never competed in a pro boxing fight in his life.

I hope Floyd really trains hard for this fight!

If you ever have seen a lead up to mayweahr fights he often runs and spars at 1 am or 3 am. He lives on a party schedule but doesn't drink or do drugs.

You are wrong ts
This too

did you see the video of Floyd doin some late night 1 am sparring? who spars at 1 am ??? athletes are supposed to get lots of sleep lmao

if you didnt see it its right here:

lmao how much is Conor in his head now?

Yeah, Mayweather is notorious for working out all hours of the day. He has guys awake with him 24 hours a day because he will randomly decide to train or go running at 3-4 am.

You don't know shit.

He's over training? Yeah I'm sure that's right. It's not like his entire unbeaten perfect record in boxing throughout his life & career and status as one of the best p4p boxers of all time counts anything towards the upcoming fight with a transitioned mixed martial artists who's never competed in a pro boxing fight in his life.

I hope Floyd really trains hard for this fight!
100% agreed bro u cant slack and expect to beat Conor Mac G. floyd better step it up

Connor doesn't have the tank to go 2 rounds with Money

I thought Floyd was known for staying up late and training?

Back