Floyd is 40, Conor is 28

OwpZL_s-200x150.gif
Conor gets his ass kicked by a 40yr old man

Anderson Silva looked like the matrix against guys who couldn't strike. are you kidding me man? There are bums in the street who aren't even amatures who can make idiots swing and miss like crazy. you put in a world class boxer against a bum and they can make them look stupid aswell.

If Anderson did his matrix like defense against any legit boxer, i'd say you have a case

This is the problem with Conor fans as well they see Silva matrix Forrest and assume that is what would happen if they fought a professional boxer.

Hasn't fought in two years and is 40 years old. Wouldn't be surprised if Floyd looks a lot slower than he normally was in this fight. In combat sports, just being a fraction of a second out of place could be the end of your night. We will see how this plays out
His age is one of the most underrated components of this fight. The fact that people are betting a million dollars on a 40 year old is crazy to me. At that age you're basically on a cliff, and no one knows exactly how close to the edge you are.

Conor is 29 ffs.

Last edited:
A 40 year old unbeaten pro who looked less likely to lose as he got older and not more likely vs a 28 year old complete novice who boxed a bit when at school, wtf is there to think about.

Yeah, if Floyd gets buzzed in any way, shape or form, he'll abandon his shoulder-roll defense and opt for a traditional, raised arm defense, which will make him even more difficult to hit cleanly.

Just a number. At age 38 i am much younger than many in their 20s.

Who look younger.. Conor or floyd?

Who have taken more hits?

Who have lived more clean? Talking about everthing. Like drugs, alcohol, coke, peds, stress, ect

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Hopkins has BEEN washed up.

If you think for a split second that hopkins right now would last more than 2 minutes against matrix silva go kill yourself and hurry up
i dont know wtf you are smoking matrix silva got K.O'd by Chris weidman you moron GTFO of here

Exactly. But everyone will try to use it as an excuse when Floyd gets laid out.

Conor fans already have their built in excuse that it is his first boxing match. 100% guarantee that's what you all will be saying.

These are the hard hitting facts this forum needs. Well done my friend..well done.

1) Conor is 29.

2) Age is a thing but Floyd lives a very clean, active, life and has taken very little damage. I'm sure he's aged gracefully and won't be significantly slower than he was in the Berto fight.

Back