Floyd has the same reach as Conor

It was about time we get a thread on Floyd/Conor. I was worried it would never be discussed here.

Everyone expect Floyd to win anyway.

Looks like Floyd don't need to worry about Triple G after his 2 last fights. Floyd will easily catch GGG but GGG will never catch Floyd. Shows that Triple G has been caught by age.

Floyd is 40 so maybe there is a chance his age might catch him and he maybe slightly slower.

It was about time we get a thread on Floyd/Conor. I was worried it would never be discussed here.
giphy.gif

72? I thought Conor had 74.

Floyds lack of power won't deter Conor from chasing him and bullying him at his own sport.

You sure ? Conor is taller and the bigger guy naturally he has 20-25 lbs on him easy both in walk around weight but in shape.

Plus Conor has good wide frame / shoulders and his reach is also big for his size.

Could be......but, we will all watch and the Conor haters will at minimum have their next round of memes. Everyone expects this, but if Conor manages to KO Money, the hater meltdown would be a 1,000,000 x even more glorious than McG v Aldo and Trump v Hillary meltdowns together. If Conor wins, the sport of boxing is done, just like it's some cosmic level Kimbo vs Petruzelli.

Last edited:
Yawn. We all know this is a farce.

Conor is 74 and Floyd 72

Floyd will take a dive and connor will make millions !! Than floyd will get that lockerroom bonus and of story ...

Everyone expect Floyd to win anyway.

Looks like Floyd don't need to worry about Triple G after his 2 last fights. Floyd will easily catch GGG but GGG will never catch Floyd. Shows that Triple G has been caught by age.

Floyd is 40 so maybe there is a chance his age might catch him and he maybe slightly slower.

GGG just fought a really tough guy, who also holds part of the championship...so he's top notch...and GGG beat him...So not sure what you're talking about. But I agree, floyd would beat him, cause he's way too fast and too hard to hit.

If Floyd woke up tomorrow with T-Rex arms he'd still wreak Connor in boxing

Using the legs instead of the arms ? How can reach possibly be measured different ? Or should I say "differnently"?
Armpit to fist/knuckle/fingertip VS. fingertip to fingertip across the shoulders(i.e wingspan)

Back