Floyd & Conor Families React During Fight

'Rocky'

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Best comment:
"LOLOL. ...'cmon connor!!!' 'I cant watch this'...substitute his chick with any of you fanboys LOL"

The only wife/girlfriend response to ever make me feel a little bad for them was when Miguel Cotto's wife had to walk out of his fight with Pacquiao.

His dad should take the mic and remind everyone that he's still his boy.

how have people not been posting a gif of Conor shooting a panic takedown when he's getting tagged?

LOL at Conor saying that was an early stoppage, all you had to do is cover up and throw a few punches and it wouldn't have been stopped. He basically quit and was looking for a way out, you can't stop fighting and expect it to not be stopped.

You know whats even more sad then conor worshipers, conor haters. Give it a rest. What if floyd had balls like conor? He would come and have a real fight then. We all know who would win that and it wouldn't even go 1 round, maybe a few minutes is all. These kind of haters show me who is insecure and riding off someone elses coattails. Have some pride in yourself.

LOL at Conor saying that was an early stoppage, all you had to do is cover up and throw a few punches and it wouldn't have been stopped. He basically quit and was looking for a way out, you can't stop fighting and expect it to not be stopped.

He also said Floyd is not fast and doesn't hit hard.

Floyd literally gave him brain damage.

r4gH2G.gif

Conor turned into a panic wrestler

Last edited:
You know whats even more sad then conor worshipers, conor haters. Give it a rest. What if floyd had balls like conor? He would come and have a real fight then. We all know who would win that and it wouldn't even go 1 round, maybe a few minutes is all. These kind of haters show me who is insecure and riding off someone elses coattails. Have some pride in yourself.
What are you talking about?

The only wife/girlfriend response to ever make me feel a little bad for them was when Miguel Cotto's wife had to walk out of his fight with Pacquiao.

I felt bad for Rich Franklin's girlfriend after Silva mauled him.

Completely different situation. Conor didn't have "balls" for Boxing Floyd. He wanted money. In one fight he quadrupled his net worth. If the UFC could quadruple Floyds net worth then maybe you would see him having "balls" and fighting Conor in MMA. Conor took a MASSIVE pay increase to Box Floyd. Floyd would take a MASSIVE pay decrease to fight Conor in the UFC

Conor called out Floyd and lost. Get over it! It doesn't mean Boxing is better then MMA or anything. It means Conor lost. Saying stupid shit about how Conor would win in MMA makes you look REALLY insecure about MMA. Any time MMA fans bring up "real" fighting its fucking embarrassing

he was trying to duck punches, that could be seen as defense. if he threw punches he would've tired himself out even more and take more damage.

Conor doesn't have balls for fighting in a boxing ring for 100M. Lol. Any MMA fighter would take that chance.

That pull counter was beautiful. All the great moments came from Floyd.

FB_IMG_1503498545496.jpg

Conor doesn't have balls for fighting in a boxing ring for 100M. Lol. Any MMA fighter would take that chance.
Hell i'd take that chance and i don't have a snowballs chance in hell of making it 2 rounds.....

he was trying to duck punches, that could be seen as defense. if he threw punches he would've tired himself out even more and take more damage.

He was NOT trying to duck punches. He was "ducking" down to try tie Floyd up in the clinch, which actually takes more energy then punching. It was failing badly so they stopped the fight. All Conor had to do is throw one jab and the fight would have kept going (well for a few seconds till Floyd put him out)

During the 9th round...
Conor's corner: he's fine
Mayweather's son: he's done

Sad to see that a kid in the crowd actually knew what was going on unlike Irish Edmund.

Back