Floyd admits: I'm not the same fighter I was 20 years or even 5 years ago. I'm just an old legend

The whole "Conor is really good,I'm getting old,he can totally beat me" approach to selling this fight is really transparent.

Yeah. Thats because everybody is accusing him of taking a non fight.

After Conor has the whole room laughing at him this shit will stop.

He will be talking mad shit because Conor made him look like a fool. Thats what he does.

He really doesnt know what hes in for.
Its mental warfare like hes never experienced. Stuttering Floyd is going to look like a jack ass and that matters to everybody.

Floyd's modus operandi= I suck. Conor is amazing. Please give me your money and believe this fight will be anything but a blow out.

The first million dollar gate fight ever was a match in 1921 between Jack Dempsey and a scrawny French middleweight named Carpentier , who was a WW I veteran and the equivalent to a teenage heartthrob following WWI. The fight was such a mismatch that the promoters told Dempsey to go easy on him and make it close, dont KO him in one round. So, Dempsey took it easy on him and actually got caught and rocked, but after that close scare, Dempsey proceeded to besmirch the life of the Frenchman.

So, the question here, in another record breaking freak fight, is will Mayweather go easy on Conor and possibly get caught too, or, will he just blow him out from the gitgo? The way TMT is drumming it up is to convince everyone that May aint that good anymore and Conor has a chance, t's all just very bizarre and has shades of that 1921 superfight.

I don't think Floyd will go too easy on him. I think he will do his usual routine of spending the first few rounds playing it extremely safe and figuring out his opponent. Then I see him putting on a clinic.

As for fighting. I find the ones that are able to go on longer are the ones that have taken less damage during their career, cut down the volume of fights, and keep themselves regularly healthy and in shape all year around.

Sounds like a good description of Mayweather.

Obviously. Floyd when he fought Corrales was a wizard. He looked even more unbeatable than he does now. He was so quick.

A 40-year-old fighter isn't the same as he was 5 years ago? No shit, I'm 28 years old and even my body is not what it used to be 5 years ago. It's only surprising to you if you're a child or a retard.

That said, a 70-year-old Mayweather would still take Conor to school.

I believe ur peak physical prime is 30-32

You obviously haven't met any old retired boxers in your life. Sure, they can't run and they can't jump but they can still knock out any punk with one punch.

The thing is...Conor Mcgregor ain't no punk and....NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT LEFT HAND SHOT!

Also, larger and stronger men seem to be able to stick around longer: i.e. Foreman or the heavyweights today. When you are smaller and depend on your quickness, your prime is shorter: i.e. Fedor and BJ.

It will be interesting if Floyd had a BJ type drop off, as at 40 years of age, he is pushing it. Just a split second lost in timing and he will be KO'd. Also, we dont know about the toll Gym wars have taken. As Floyd has gotten older, he has started to look more and more autistic for some reason, like his brains have been scrambled. BHop managed to stay so fresh because he was in jail for a long time and not taking trauma to the brain pan, whereas Floyd has been sparring since he was in diapers.

Old boxing adage, last thing to go is your punch. Foreman a prime example. He also was a lil more responsible defensively in his second go around. BJ still has a punch just cant land it consistently anymore lol Roberto Duran fought into his 50s had success late in his career vs barkely ect. Depends on alot of factors imo. If youre a guy like rjj who depended entirely on reflexes and speed once your body slows down youre done.
If youre a guy that likes to counter you seemingly get alot longer run

Archie Moore fought till he was like 600 years old. I think a real defensive fighter like floyd and well Bhop tbh have alot less mileage on em at 40 than other fighters of similar age. Definitely seem to lose the legs and some of the reaction time ect but theres a significant skill gap even still. But father time is a real thing

Sounds shook, maybe his body isn't responding like it used to be in this camp.

"I know I'm not the same fighter I was 20 years ago, I'm not the same fighter I was 10 years ago... As a matter of fact, I'm not the same fighter I was 5 years ago,I'm just an old legend putting in work. "
Anyway there's a 28 year old young savage coming to take his head clean off

picsart_08-28-11-02-55-jpg.268813

Yeah they can knock out some bum or someone who has no combat experience but to say he would knock out a professional athlete trained in combat who's 28 years old is a joke. I also love it when people go around saying you must not have met blah blah blah you probably never trained before and all this other nonsense. It's clear as day who's the one who hasn't trained because if you did you could only imagine how being 70 would feel compared to 40.
video is a joke, same dumb routine he's been doing the last 30 years who gives a fuck he's old as shit and has a glass jaw. should have stayed retired old man
Yeah. Thats because everybody is accusing him of taking a non fight.

After Conor has the whole room laughing at him this shit will stop.

He will be talking mad shit because Conor made him look like a fool. Thats what he does.

He really doesnt know what hes in for.
Its mental warfare like hes never experienced. Stuttering Floyd is going to look like a jack ass and that matters to everybody.
Retard round-up

Sounds shook, maybe his body isn't responding like it used to be in this camp.

"I know I'm not the same fighter I was 20 years ago, I'm not the same fighter I was 10 years ago... As a matter of fact, I'm not the same fighter I was 5 years ago,I'm just an old legend putting in work. "

Maybe he's trolling

c02d05d8d43ec5ff430f30bb25faac9b.jpg

Hahaha hehe who-who
What a joke

c02d05d8d43ec5ff430f30bb25faac9b.jpg

This here kids is a photo of McPillowfists. This aura of #deathtouch is over. Now we know it's nought to do with his so called power but rather bum MMA opponents who bum rush him with their chinless heads waving in the air.

This here kids is a photo of McPillowfists. This aura of #deathtouch is over. Now we know it's nought to do with his so called power but rather bum MMA opponents who bum rush him with their chinless heads waving in the air.
Great stuff.
These old threads are the gift that keeps on giving.

didn't knock out Floyd in a boxing match = pillow fist

ok

May god have mercy on all of their bum souls.

didn't knock out Floyd in a boxing match = pillow fist

ok

Yes of course. Conor got the 8 oz gloves, he said he was going to KO him in round ONE, Floyd was supposed to be too old, too frail, head too small. Conor was bringing his famed MMA death touch.

But MOST importantly he weighed over 20 lbs more than Floyd on fight day. Floyd came in 6 lbs UNDER the catch weight at weigh in and he hardly put anything on for fight night since he didn't need to dehydrate for weigh in. Conor was just under catch weight massively dehydrated and on fight night he looked huge. He was easily more than 2 weight classes above Floyd it looked ridiculous. All the nut huggers thought one punch from Conor was going to put Floyd into a coma. Not only did it NOT do that, Floyd did not seem affected by any of Conor's punches except the low blow.

I started a thread a while back willing to give 10 euros to anyone who can post a photo of even one punch from Conor clearly showing Floyd's face exhibiting the acceleration typical of a hard punch. One single photo that looks like any of the dozens is such photos we have when Floyd landed on Conor. Not one single person could put up a conclusive photo. Not-one-photo. Embarrassing.

McPillowfists. Fact.

Yes of course. Conor got the 8 oz gloves, he said he was going to KO him in round ONE, Floyd was supposed to be too old, too frail, head too small. Conor was bringing his famed MMA death touch.

But MOST importantly he weighed over 20 lbs more than Floyd on fight day. Floyd came in 6 lbs UNDER the catch weight at weigh in and he hardly put anything on for fight night since he didn't need to dehydrate for weigh in. Conor was just under catch weight massively dehydrated and on fight night he looked huge. He was easily more than 2 weight classes above Floyd it looked ridiculous. All the nut huggers thought one punch from Conor was going to put Floyd into a coma. Not only did it NOT do that, Floyd did not seem affected by any of Conor's punches except the low blow.

I started a thread a while back willing to give 10 euros to anyone who can post a photo of even one punch from Conor clearly showing Floyd's face exhibiting the acceleration typical of a hard punch. One single photo that looks like any of the dozens is such photos we have when Floyd landed on Conor. Not one single person could put up a conclusive photo. Not-one-photo. Embarrassing.

McPillowfists. Fact.
Lol @ you thinking I'm gonna read all this

Lol @ you thinking I'm gonna read all this

No you're quite right, you're a Conor nut hugger so naturally you have the attention span of a gnat and the capacity to learn of a goldfish. Please die.

Back