Florida shooter hated Jews, wanted them killed. His appointed attorney's name - Howard Finkelstein

I mean....antisemitism isn't that tasty to the American palate anymore, though. Really, only the far right and the senior citizen right even recognize and profile American Jews. To the rest of the US, they've pretty much joined white identity, and they don't present the cultural and political hostilities that Latinos and blacks do.

Those poor Latinos and blacks.

Edit-Great scene.

Take that trump supporters

American soldiers hate the enemy, but when a suicide bomber blows themselves up and still lives. Americans will still operate on the bomber.

American lawyers will also defend terrorist who have initiated in terror attacks and killed fellow citizens .

This ain't nothing

alt righters hated "that jew Alan Dershowitz" when he was defending OJ, but they have his poster on their walls now that he is quixotically speaking out against special counsels.

th

What is an 'alt righter'?
Is it just anyone you disagree with?

You seem to think, and I use the term loosely, that anyone that doesn't agree with you is alt right, racist, anti-semite, patriarch, anti-gay, anti-whatever shit you believe in.

A school shooter who is inconsistent? My stereotypes have been shattered.

What is an 'alt righter'?
Is it just anyone you disagree with?

You seem to think, and I use the term loosely, that anyone that doesn't agree with you is alt right, racist, anti-semite, patriarch, anti-gay, anti-whatever shit you believe in.

<26>

th
th
th

Last edited:
It's not uncommon for abandoned kids to grow to hate themselves and their heritage.

Back