Florida shooter hated Jews, wanted them killed. His appointed attorney's name - Howard Finkelstein

Now all that stands between Nicolas Cruz and the death penalty is a Jewish person. This isn't new news, but the revelation made me lol.

Fortunately for Cruz, old Finkelstein seems to be doing a good job. If the prosecutor has any regard for the Florida and US taxpayers, they'll accept his guilty plea and take the death penalty off the table and forego millions in (valid) appeals.

Just remember, kids and alt righters, no level of hate can save you from the irony of eventually having your life protected by a black Muslim transsexual Jew.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...rida-school-shooting-main-20180215-story.html

aiEJH.gif

This just made me wonder what the media write up would look like for each WR poster.

I'm a CT nutter who hates jews.

You would be a open Communist.

This could be a fun thread. Write the sensationalized media write up for each poster.

(Disclaimer, I didn't read the story, if the guy had 1488 posts everywhere I guess that is a bit different.)

This just made me wonder what the media write up would look like for each WR poster.

I'm a CT nutter who hates jews.

You would be a open Communist.

This could be a fun thread. Write the sensationalized media write up for each poster.

(Disclaimer, I didn't read the story, if the guy had 1488 posts everywhere I guess that is a bit different.)

Actually is a solid thread idea.

However, per SBJJ, I'd actually be a "Neocon masquerading as a communist."

Also, wasn't aware you hated jews.

Don't let Viva throw you off. He has been off the rail. I'm honestly worried about @VivaRevolution . He may be in a bunker counting cans and shit.

This is like when a man is accused of rape and gets a female attorney

I don't. But I am highly critical of Isreal, and the media could easily spin it as such.

I don't see myself as a CT'er either, I actually consider myself a realist.

So a jew hates Jews and is represented by a Jew.

This is a very Jewish story.
This moment in Jewyness is sponsored by Maury's Kosher Deli-Bank-Pawn-Agent-Law Firm Medical Practice of the Rabbinical Order of the Epstein Brothers Production Company located in Flah-rida.

I don't. But I am highly critical of Isreal, and the media could easily spin it as such.

I don't see myself as a CT'er either, I actually consider myself a realist.

Haven't seen you espouse conspiracy theories either.

But I don't think the media has shown much blood thirst for calling people antisemitics. I see it a little bit in the private sphere from Zionist-type groups and people like Alan "Noam Chomsky is racist" Dershowitz, but that's pretty much it.

But I don't think the media has shown much blood thirst for calling people antisemitics. I see it a little bit in the private sphere from Zionist-type groups and people like Alan "Noam Chomsky is racist" Dershowitz, but that's pretty much it.
From what I understand there have been some pretty bad cases in academia of professors getting rolled for being, "Antisemetic".

Not being a part of the movement I can only speculate. I would guess they mean everyone other than straight, white males. Those that they see as trying to silence them based on their gender, rave and sexual orientation.

Again. Speculation.

giphy.gif

Now all that stands between Nicolas Cruz and the death penalty is a Jewish person. This isn't new news, but the revelation made me lol.

Fortunately for Cruz, old Finkelstein seems to be doing a good job. If the prosecutor has any regard for the Florida and US taxpayers, they'll accept his guilty plea and take the death penalty off the table and forego millions in (valid) appeals.

Just remember, kids and alt righters, no level of hate can save you from the irony of eventually having your life protected by a black Muslim transsexual Jew.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...rida-school-shooting-main-20180215-story.html

aiEJH.gif

Is Michelle Obama a Defense Attorney?

Oh it isn't just about anti-semitism, it is anything salacious that could drive clicks.

Oh it isn't just about anti-semitism, it is anything salacious that could drive clicks.

I mean....antisemitism isn't that tasty to the American palate anymore, though. Really, only the far right and the senior citizen right even recognize and profile American Jews. To the rest of the US, they've pretty much joined white identity, and they don't present the cultural and political hostilities that Latinos and blacks do.

Back