Florida shooter hated Jews, wanted them killed. His appointed attorney's name - Howard Finkelstein

Trotsky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now all that stands between Nicolas Cruz and the death penalty is a Jewish person. This isn't new news, but the revelation made me lol.

Fortunately for Cruz, old Finkelstein seems to be doing a good job. If the prosecutor has any regard for the Florida and US taxpayers, they'll accept his guilty plea and take the death penalty off the table and forego millions in (valid) appeals.

Just remember, kids and alt righters, no level of hate can save you from the irony of eventually having your life protected by a black Muslim transsexual Jew.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...rida-school-shooting-main-20180215-story.html

aiEJH.gif

Last edited:
Man, reading that article just highlights how freaking many times this Cruz kid was reported to the police and nothing significant was done and they kept just doing the bare minimum, maybe asking him a few questions, and then going on their way

Absolute failure of the “protect and serve”

alt righters hated "that jew Alan Dershowitz" when he was defending OJ, but they have his poster on their walls now that he is quixotically speaking out against special counsels.

th

They did that just to fuck with him. Good.

I wonder if he knows he can represent himself? Someone should write him a letter informing him of his rights as an American.

Man, reading that article just highlights how freaking many times this Cruz kid was reported to the police and nothing significant was done and they kept just doing the bare minimum, maybe asking him a few questions, and then going on their way

On the other hand people who care about “civil liberties” probably would have chimped out if he was Baker Act’ed and prevented from buying guns

The kid is half Jewish himself. I don't think he went on a mass shooting spree because he hated Jews, though. It's more likely he did what he did because he's mentally ill.

Protect and serve is like built ford tough. It doesnt mean anything.

alt righters hated "that jew Alan Dershowitz" when he was defending OJ, but they have his poster on their walls now that he is quixotically speaking out against special counsels.

th

Hey, let's take the wins where we can get them. If those right-wing dip shits hate Alan Dershowitz, as any person with a soul should, I'll just choose not to look into their reasoning.

The kid is half Jewish himself.

Yup, said he hated his mother for being a Jew. Wrote about it online that he was glad she was dead, for her having been so jewy.

I don't think he went on a mass shooting spree because he hated Jews, though. It's more likely he did what he did because he's mentally ill.

giphy.gif

Protect and serve is like built ford tough. It doesnt mean anything.

Pretty sure Ford automobiles actually do last longer and have lower upkeep than other American brands.

I think.

Now all that stands between Nicolas Cruz and the death penalty is a Jewish person. This isn't new news, but the revelation made me lol.

Fortunately for Cruz, old Finkelstein seems to be doing a good job. If the prosecutor has any regard for the Florida and US taxpayers, they'll accept his guilty plea and take the death penalty off the table and forego millions in (valid) appeals.

Just remember, kids and alt righters, no level of hate can save you from the irony of eventually having your life protected by a black Muslim transsexual Jew.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...rida-school-shooting-main-20180215-story.html

aiEJH.gif

<mma4>

What's really funny is that he himself is a Jew as his birth Mother is Jewish.

Last edited:
Back