Elections Florida Recount Debacle results

Democrats gerrymander too.

look up the close senate race loss in arizona, montana and all the republicans losing in california. And tell me that there was no election meddling.

You cannot afford in 2020 to play clean. This is a dangerous time to live in when one side wont even recognize the winner as ´legitimate´. If this continues Trump and the generals may have no choice but to suspend elections for a time being given meddling and instability caused by the left. Similar to how Bush had to almost postpone 2004 elections because terrorism and the crazed left. Not to mention the admission that ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE VOTING!

I am sorry but elections cannot sanely be held if illegals are voting. That must be addressed before any next election.

Last edited:
look up the close senate race loss in arizona, montana and all the republicans losing in california. And tell me that there was no election meddling.

You cannot afford in 2020 to play clean. This is a dangerous time to live in when one side wont even recognize the winner as ´legitimate´. If this continues Trump and the generals may have no choice but to suspend elections for a time being given meddling and instability caused by the left. Similar to how Bush had to almost postpone 2004 elections because terrorism and the crazed left. Not to mention the admission that ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE VOTING!

I am sorry but elections cannot sanely be held if illegals are voting. That must be addressed before any next election.

Wow, so you don't want corruption, thinking it better to just allow the president to impose martial law and create a dictatorship. If you think there is corruption in the elections, fucking prove it. Otherwise, you're pissing into the wind in white pants. Must be tough that democrats in a country you're not even fucking part of won the house. You don't know dick about our electoral process, and your posts illuminate such.

There was no election meddling.

Back