Florida Man set building on fire when told to stop pleasuring himself in front of the windows

"Haskins, who has lived there for more than a decade, suffers from facial disfigurement that is the result of having previously shot himself in the face with a shotgun, according to Tampa police.

Oh.

Maybe let the guy masterbate

The level of selfishness is unreal. Can't beat off in front of his open windows, therefore makes other people homeless. Fuck that dude.

Did you seriously feel this story needed analysis?

I wasn't analyzing it, I was expressing my amazement/disbelief at his actions.

You analyzed a little bit when you tried to give the thought progressions of an obviously criminally insane man

It's just one of those bizarre stories that needs to be poked fun at and be happy that nobody was mass murdered

Last edited:
You analyzed a little bit when you tried to give the thought progressions of an obviously criminally insane man

It's just one of those bizarre stories that needs to be poked fun at and be happy that nobody was mass murdered
It's an internet forum, get over it guy.

It's an internet forum, get over it guy.

you're the one responding to lighthearted criticism.

"its an internet forum, get over it guy" should actually be my line.

you're the one responding to lighthearted criticism.

"its an internet forum, get over it guy" should actually be my line.
Jesus, you're still going on about this? It's an internet forum, meaning people comment and discuss things. That's what happens. "You analyzed a little bit." I get it, you're lonely. You got some attention, stop bothering me with your incessant whining.

Jesus, you're still going on about this? It's an internet forum, meaning people comment and discuss things. That's what happens. "You analyzed a little bit." I get it, you're lonely. You got some attention, stop bothering me with your incessant whining.

sorry honey, that doesn't work on me.

again, one of us is bent out of shape, and its not me.

Back