Flexed for a girl and it dominated her

J

John Wang

But this isn't a good story because back in the day, the girls would just know that dominance was awaiting them before I'd even flex.. but currently I'm fat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and the dominance doesn't really show unless I actually flex. It still causes cleanups in aisle 5, but I'd rather the dominance not be a surprise like it was yesterday.

I have an ab showdown Mar 1 with one of my bunnies (perfect timing right before the Arnold Classic) so I need to get back to work! @Der Eisbar

Anyway, just wanted you burries to know that the dominance will be revealed once again! Let get fire up for my physical dominance!

Anyone dominant looking right now? If so, post dat sweet, sweet height/weight/bf% :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

T4gOtZ4.gif

Dominated huh?

When did you decide that is the new word of the day?

FD933447-E108-4CC4-AF0F-37FED1C5B527-5855-00000CFFD39798AA.gif

E83B6448-1A8C-4D37-B863-3AF01D85278E-5855-00000CFF41973000.gif

"Perfect timing right before the Arnold Classic" LOL

But this isn't a good story because back in the day, the girls would just know that dominance was awaiting them before I'd even flex.. but currently I'm fat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and the dominance doesn't really show unless I actually flex. It still causes cleanups in aisle 5, but I'd rather the dominance not be a surprise like it was yesterday.

I have an ab showdown Mar 1 with one of my bunnies (perfect timing right before the Arnold Classic) so I need to get back to work! @Der Eisbar

Anyway, just wanted you burries to know that the dominance will be revealed once again! Let get fire up for my physical dominance!

Anyone dominant looking right now? If so, post dat sweet, sweet height/weight/bf% :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
lol are we having an ab showdown now? march first? you're gonna get smoked sucka.

Title was promising.

Left thread after reading the first few words.

About 7 1\2, cut, medium thickness, veiny, territorial, dominant. Really dominant.

So is Sherdog where misc posters go when they get out of shape?

I flex my man muscle to dominate all. Once dat chix or trans see dat flex in track shorts .... dominance.

<DontBelieve1>

I would bet everything I own that the only thing you have ever dominated is a cheeseburger.

I don't flex for girls, they flex for me:
tumblr_noo3u7TBKO1sis8guo1_500.gif

My charming smile is enough to get most girls gooey:
giphy.gif

I once won an ab off in an offshoot forum so dominately that the poster literally quit the internet. @Limbo Pete can confirm. 5'10 150lbs around 9-10bf%. I shred out when I fight at 141.

lol are we having an ab showdown now? march first? you're gonna get smoked sucka.
gonna need pix from
Both you gentlemen

Back