vs

#10 Petr Petrov (38-4-2, 19 KO's)
--------------------

12 rounds interim WBO JMW title-

#8 Liam Smith (24-1-1, 13 KO's)

vs

Liam Williams (16-0-1, 11 KO's)
---------------------------

12 rounds WBO BW eliminator- (rescheduled to later date)

#8 Zolani Tete (23-3, 19 KO's)

vs

Arthur Villanueva (30-1, 16 KO's)

4/8 11 PST/ 12 MST/ 1 CST/ 2 EST BT Sport, legal stream https://twitter.com/i/live/847924693017313280

Last edited:
"Banner Promotions is pleased to announce that it will live-stream the WBO Lightweight world championship bout between undefeated champion Terry Flanagan and number-two contender Petr Petrov live exclusively on Twitter in the United States this Saturday.

The live stream of Saturday's Championship fight will be available for free to logged-in and logged-out users exclusively on Twitter and connected devices in the United States. Access to the live stream will be available Saturday night at boxing.twitter.com and on @BannerBoxing. Follow at @BannerBoxing to find out the exact timing of the live stream in the coming days. "

Great news for Boxing fans, no illegal stream.
We get to witness an upset.

Rooting for Petrov too, he's entertaining as hell

You're picking Petrov, Xcutioner? More than a 4-1 underdog and he's fighting in the UK, so might be difficult to get a decision. I'm mostly an underdog bettor, so it's an appealing position, although I haven't bet it yet.

You're picking Petrov, Xcutioner? More than a 4-1 underdog and he's fighting in the UK, so might be difficult to get a decision. I'm mostly an underdog bettor, so it's an appealing position, although I haven't bet it yet.
Yes, I think Flanagan has faster feet and a better jab, however, Petrov has good enough foot work to cut off Flanagan.
He's a good combo puncher, that hits hard enough to get your respect. He'll be right in Flanagan's face all night.
Of course this is Boxing, Petrov might end up getting schooled.

I couldn't resist a small play on Petrov at +424.

Petrov- 134
Flanagan- 134

Card has started.

Big boys coming up.

Damn, went to get something to eat and it's over. Daniel DuBois KO 1.

Jack Catterall-Martin Gethin JWW up next.

Catterall TKO 3, Gethin had enough.

Liam should get the win.

Beefy needs some Just for Men.

20-18 Smith. Not really agreeing with the commentators.

Williams is busier but Smith doing the nicer work. Punches from everywhere.

Williams keeping Beefy away with his jab.

Beefy gushing from the right eye.

Back