Five Things about French Wolf Whistles

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From todays National Post Newspaper (can't find the article online).

Five Things about French Wolf Whistles (abridged)

1. They will soon be illegal.

Men who wolf whistle or are aggressively treacherous toward women in French streets face fines under a new law to be passed next year. ...The country's Gender Equality Minister said...

2. The President wouldn't whistle.

Emmanuel Macron, the President, said he wants to tackle male attitudes in public spaces and will send community police to enforce the new law. ...

3. Pigs Whistle

Announcement of the new bill came amid heated debate in France over what constitutes harassment... French women flooded Twitter on the weekend to recount their experiences of being harassed at work. Some 86,000 posted comments under the hashtag #balancetonporc or "squeal on your pig". ...

4. There's a Task Force

A task force composed of 5 MP's has been asked to work with police and magistrates to come up with a definition of harassment that can be enforced by officers on the streets.

IMO this type of stuff is what is killing liberalism and giving old school conservatism a big push forward.

this incessant need to create continual victim classes is not just stupid but dangerous. Canada actually jumped to this type of stupidity some time ago with the creation of our Human Rights Tribunal which has the power of courts to act and fine with none of the legal necessity to prove any thing wrong was done. It just has to be the tribunals opinion that potentially a person was offended or harmed and they can award damages.

A task force and extra policing to tackle wolf whistling? Good to see France has its priorities in order.

White beta males are the targets here.

If they actually start arresting rapists and actual sex offenders tho, France might be a white christian nation again.

Cultural enrichment working there more or less like terrorism : assholes from the outside justifying lowering of liberties for the natives ...

Had this gorgeous girlfriend that got a lot of whistles and she really liked it. We were tied to a fuel dock where a crab boat going by blew its whistle at her several times. Everyone looked over to see what was going on and there she was on deck looking super hot.

It put her in a great mood. Most girls like it don't they?

49b51301f0f88133d70b1df4c6e1ccb4.jpg

Had this gorgeous girlfriend that got a lot of whistles and she really liked it. We were tied to a fuel dock where a crab boat going by blew its whistle at her several times. Everyone looked over to see what was going on and there she was on deck looking super hot.

It depends on the man who is whistling. If he is attractive, then it is flattering. If he is creepy, then it is rape.

Depend on how it is done. If it's on a daily basis followed by "hey you fuckin' slut stop walking away I talked to you" they tend to not like it a lot...

Depend on how it is done. If it's on a daily basis followed by "hey you fuckin' slut stop walking away I talked to you" they tend to not like it a lot...

This I understand. I mean who wouldn't see that as a opportunity to step in and show a little chivalry. (And why let all that training go to waist)

chivalry
Men behaving courteously toward women — holding the door for them, offering them their jackets when it's cold — is called chivalry. Many women consider chivalry a lost art. Nice work, fellas.

Cavalry (soldiers on horseback) and chivalry have the same root: the Medieval Latin word caballarius, meaning "horseman" or "knight." In the Middle Ages, a knight was expected to be brave, loyal, and to open the tavern door for his date. Picture a knight kneeling before a maiden and kissing her hand. It's a classic image of chivalry from the storybooks. Some women wonder whether chivalry has ever existed anywhere else.

This I understand. I mean who wouldn't see that as a opportunity to step in and show a little chivalry. (And why let all that training go to waist)

chivalry
Men behaving courteously toward women — holding the door for them, offering them their jackets when it's cold — is called chivalry. Many women consider chivalry a lost art. Nice work, fellas.

Cavalry (soldiers on horseback) and chivalry have the same root: the Medieval Latin word caballarius, meaning "horseman" or "knight." In the Middle Ages, a knight was expected to be brave, loyal, and to open the tavern door for his date. Picture a knight kneeling before a maiden and kissing her hand. It's a classic image of chivalry from the storybooks. Some women wonder whether chivalry has ever existed anywhere else.

Sure. Except hyenas doing this avoid doing it near stadiums or crowded bar/pubs.
They pretty much stay on they turf. And are pack "fighters" ...

Sure. Except hyenas doing this avoid doing it near stadiums or crowded bar/pubs.
They pretty much stay on they turf. And are pack "fighters" ...

Maybe chivalry wasn't part of their identity growing up. Instead things like honor killing.

And calling family / friends when they get their ass handed to them. You got the point.

"Men are always confused "
Well count me in. I mean the way some of them dress it seems like their looking for a compliment and if they get one their pissed?
it's not about compliments, it's about not being able to walk through certain neighborhoods without being harassed constantly.

then there's the problem of men following women around not taking no for an answer. happens more than you'd think.

Back