Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Five Guys

Five-Guys.jpg

Vs

In N Out

INNOUT-Burgers-Vancouver.jpg

Who has the better food? And you have to have eaten at both.

We don't have In n out around here so I voted Five Guys.

In and Out is the lesser of the two evils. I avoid 5 Grease burger

Have only ever had In-N-Out once, have had Five Guys multiple times.

Voted for Five Guys.

Never had In n Out, Five Guys is good though

Five Guys...I also know there is not any difference between Carl's Jr. and Hardees too...

We don't have In N Out in Canada, but I've had it enough times when I was in the States and I prefer 5 Guys. In N Out is still good though.

I don't eat at either place often, but I couldn't even take someone seriously if they preferred In n' Out to Five Guys.

There is a five guys litterally 2 blocks away from an in n out near me

I always go to in n out

In-N-Out is the most overrated burger joint ever... there was one in the parking lot where I used to work with lines circling the building and then some, figured with that kind of traffic it must be good amd tried it on lunch one day.

The burger was bordering on flavorless, the center section of bun was crunchy (not toasted crunchy, bordering on crouton hard crunchy), the fries tasted like lightly salted compressed sawdust. Everyone who fan boys for them said to order from the "secret menu" animal style, so I gave it another shot, it was slightly less awful but not remotely worth going again imo.

Never ate at five guys.
Never even seen one of their
burgers until I opened the thread.

Fries look like some Belgian rip offs.
Cheese looks like that nacho cheese
diarreha that you get from 7/11
& the lettuce & bun looks like they
grabbed it out of a school cafeteria.

I'll take a double double, chopped
chilis, extra whole grilled onions
& some fries with a side of sauce.

Throw that five guys in the trash.

not a fan of either.

smash burger > for me. however if im on a budget and maximizing my penny pinching techniques, then i'd say in n out.

The nearest 5 guys is about 100 miles away and nearest in n out about 500 miles so I haven't eaten at either one.

In an out.

Hey guess what if you don't have an in n out or 5 guy you live in the boonies and your opinion means crap.

At Five Guys you can order a large fry and feed your wife, kids, mistress, in-laws, the table next to you and still be full yourself...

Back