Five Bouts added to UFC 229

looked up before posting, didnt see any.

link or gtfo
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-229-is-not-looking-good.3810767/

giphy.gif

So I take it Lansberg/Kunitskaya will be on the main card somehow

when is the ufc going to realize putting females on the main card is not a good idea...in fact, putting them on any ppv is not a good idea...why not keep them on fight nights?

This is straight trash!!! They should be trying to stack the card to get all eyes possible on Khabib (Make him into a draw). No way in hell I'd pay for that hot garbage.

I guess i will be buying a 15/mo 1080 iptv stream and taking my chances. I was going to just order it from my cable company for a worry free event, but this card is crap until the main event.

Sergio Pettis vs. Jussier Formiga
Michelle Waterson vs. Felice Herrig
Ovince St. Preux vs. Dominick Reyes
Lina Lansburg vs. Yana Kunitskaya
Ryan LaFlare vs. Tony Martin

UFC turning into boxing yall

what ever that means.

ufc 229 should be full of trash since everyone says conor equals 1.5 million ppv buys.

Good figjt, good fight, good fight, Cyborg's sloppy seconds, Laflare bores me but Martin is pretty cool.

BB vs Volkov should be cool

It's lacking some "great fights", hopefully those get added. They are still building it

OSP/Reyes is the only fight here that could potentially be on the main card. Looks like they are setting up the FS1/fight pass prelims right now. Either way, it’s already a much weaker card than 205.

Good test for Reyes. That's all I can come up with.

Back