Fitch in talks with Scott coker

Bellator should go nowhere near this dude..... probably the most boring fighter of all time. If he takes out one of their young guys what do they gain?

You don't need to sign EVERY ex-UFC guy for fucks sake.

He has a name and a high ranking. You cant build a star out of a guy ranked in the 50s he needs to get in the top 10-15

Never liked this guy

I hope they don't sign him.. He will probably lay on contenders to erk out wins and get booed out of the arena

This would be incredibly detrimental to Bellator wanting to put on exciting fans and would result in people not wanting to tune in

I hope they pass

Fitch struggled a bit after UFC but seems to have righted the ship. He’d be a good addition

Fitch would be a legit signing. Welterweight needs some depth added to it. I'd like to see him fight Brennan Ward.

Sign him too a 1 fight deal...either Joey Davis or Joaquin Buckley...some young rising prospect with the wrestling credentials to control Fitch and pound him out....young contender gets a good name under his belt and stock rises.

That way we dont see Fitch lay on people and eek out boring wins over matches that some sherdoggers want too see apparently like MVP or Ward ??? Fitch will stink up the division that is getting very exciting.....

Where's Jake Shields these days? He'd be a good addition for Bellator.

Woud like to see him vs Koreshkov or Lima.
i love lima, but he could get laid on. luckily, fitch doesnt have the overall game rory has, so lima could definitely sleep fitch.

i might just be thinking of prime fitch. does he still have the same dominant grinding ability, or has he lost a step or two?

Bellator should go nowhere near this dude..... probably the most boring fighter of all time. If he takes out one of their young guys what do they gain?

You don't need to sign EVERY ex-UFC guy for fucks sake.
i love lima, but he could get laid on. luckily, fitch doesnt have the overall game rory has, so lima could definitely sleep fitch.

i might just be thinking of prime fitch. does he still have the same dominant grinding ability, or has he lost a step or two?

He's older and kind of a throwback to an earlier style of MMA. It would be like throwing the current Chael in with Rockhold or Gastelum.

I just don't think he's at the level of either guy. They are not just young and strong but skilled. I think they're both bad style matchups for him while also being fun fights. I say keep Doug busy, give him another scalp, and have a solid co-main. Then feed him to Koreshkov, then maybe a no name prospect.

They could alternately pit him against Rory off the bat which isn't the worst financial move but a bit cruel IMO.

He's older and kind of a throwback to an earlier style of MMA. It would be like throwing the current Chael in with Rockhold or Gastelum.

I just don't think he's at the level of either guy. They are not just young and strong but skilled. I think they're both bad style matchups for him while also being fun fights. I say keep Doug busy, give him another scalp, and have a solid co-main. Then feed him to Koreshkov, then maybe a no name prospect.

They could alternately pit him against Rory off the bat which isn't the worst financial move but a bit cruel IMO.
Doug definitely needs a head. i would say Gonzalez. fuck it.

the problem with bellator is that they have top talent, but then there is a drop off at WW. this is where the potential fitch signing makes sense. signing guys like fitch, shields, paul harris, story make sense. they could bridge the gap between top talent and prospects. bellator has signed some decent young guys at WW. storley, davis, even guys like buckley and fialho. they could benefit from fighting aging legends and middle of the pack journeymen.

the problem is that said aging legends could definitely stink the division up. guys like daley, mvp and lima could fall victim to a blanket.

Doug definitely needs a head. i would say Gonzalez. fuck it.

the problem with bellator is that they have top talent, but then there is a drop off at WW. this is where the potential fitch signing makes sense. signing guys like fitch, shields, paul harris, story make sense. they could bridge the gap between top talent and prospects. bellator has signed some decent young guys at WW. storley, davis, even guys like buckley and fialho. they could benefit from fighting aging legends and middle of the pack journeymen.

the problem is that said aging legends could definitely stink the division up. guys like daley, mvp and lima could fall victim to a blanket.
I think he chews Jon up on the feet and doubt Jon can keep him on his back for 3 rounds. I feel the same way about Koreshkov. They just have to keep him far away from certain people luckily I believe they can do that and maintain the integrity of the division. I think Rory flattens him. He's the perfect guy to give a boost to a couple guys in their top 10 and some talented newbies.

Paul Harris would be great if he wasn't such a liability.

Man I enjoy Jon Fitch, he's extremely good at what he does best. I'd rather watch Fitch hold a man down and dominate for 15 mins than two guys dance around the octagon throwing air strikes.

I like style vs style fights and a guy like Fitch privides that.

Definitely would be a cool addition to the roster. He may not be the most exciting or as good as he used to be. But could make some waves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back