FISA Abuse Memo, prediction thread (update post 120 maybe)

That's true but they are implying that the dossier was used to obtain the fisa warrants to surveil Flynn.

If this is the case, then the Mueller investigation is going to be over and everyone will just walk. Even those who plead will be able to appeal and have their pleas overturned.

Fruit of the poisonous tree.

I like the part where they conveniently leave out the fact the the Dossier had nothing to do with the convictions and guilty pleas from the Trump white house.

Problem with this claim is that either it does based off this memo, or that those convictions could likely be argued to stem from outside of the mandate of the Special Prosecutor.

Problem with this claim is that either it does based off this memo, or that those convictions could likely be argued to stem from outside of the mandate of the Special Prosecutor.

The special prosecution did not need the dossier for any of it's convictions, and it had nothing to do with the guilty plea, or Michael Flynn. Dishonest men like Jordan and Gates dont talk about this, they simply omit it, because it tends to destroy their narrative.

The special prosecution did not need the dossier for any of it's convictions, and it had nothing to do with the guilty plea, or Michael Flynn. Dishonest men like Jordan and Gates dont talk about this, they simply omit it, because it tends to destroy their narrative.

What I'm saying is that the scope of a Special Prosecutor is limited on purpose, and if those had nothing to do with the alleged Russian Influence on the president as evidenced by the fakey piss dossier than there is a real legal argument to be made that those convictions are simply thrown out as outside the mandate of the office.

I'm the wrong guy to answer this, since I'm only on season 2 of Better Call Saul. But I really doubt this.

It would be like a detective hiring a newspaper reporter to print a piece on a local drug dealer terrorizing a neighborhood with fake allegations, and then using that as the PC to serve them a warrant.

If it could be shown that the detective and the reporter plotted to create false crime allegations, the case would definitely be tossed out. Even if the Drug Dealer had a few barrels of mexican meth in his garage when the warrant was served.

If this is the case, then the Mueller investigation is going to be over and everyone will just walk. Even those who plead will be able to appeal and have their pleas overturned.

Fruit of the poisonous tree.
Yeah, no. That doctrine gets tossed around a lot, but it doesn't apply the way people think it does. Three problems:

That doctrine deals with unconstitutional searches and information arising from those, and requires exclusion of that information from trial. It doesn't invalidate entire investigations. At most, it disrupts them if they hang entirely on one search and there was no other source of information. (ed: if the unconstitutionality of the warrant comes out after trial, it can result in a mistrial. But beforehand, it would result in exclusion of the evidence. The prosecutor might give up then, but that's a separate kettle of fish).

Second, it doesn't render a search unconstitutional simply because it was based on information that turned out to be bad.

Third, a guilty plea waives challenges to most issues predating the plea.

Last edited:
I remember when this was an issue under the Bush Cheney administration.

Im sure @bobgeese was all up in arms then too, if he wasnt too busy calling anyone against the Iraq invasion a traitor.

What I'm saying is that the scope of a Special Prosecutor is limited on purpose, and if those had nothing to do with the alleged Russian Influence on the president as evidenced by the fakey piss dossier than there is a real legal argument to be made that those convictions are simply thrown out as outside the mandate of the office.

Well, the scope of the investigation could be argued to be limited, except there is a precedent in the Clinton investigation. It is extremely doubtful that any of those charges or convictions will simply be dropped.

Anyone else find it odd that there's barely any mention of this in the MSM? I think I've seen one video and that's about it

Remember when fusion GPS testifying was going to lead mass arrests and blow up the Russia investigation?

Remember when fusion GPS testifying was going to lead mass arrests and blow up the Russia investigation?
1413006617521.jpg

Trump needs to do a strong purge of the FBI, DOJ, IRS and EPA. For starters. A bunch of treasonous holdovers who should be lucky to just be sent packing and not hung.

I remember when this was an issue under the Bush Cheney administration.

Im sure @bobgeese was all up in arms then too, if he wasnt too busy calling anyone against the Iraq invasion a traitor.

I was a democrat then. Unfortunately, that party is dead and has been replaced by a party that supports criminals, baby’s terrorists, and puts illegal immigrants before American citizens.

WWE wishes it had 1/4 of the kayfabe the government is operating under

It seems the Reps and Dems are in a mutually assured destruction scenario. Both are corrupt from the ground. Both know how the other is corrupt. Both know the other knows. But if they ever try to reveal the others' corruption the investigation will inevitable uncover their own.

So they just engage in sabre rattling and brinkmanship to rile up their bases, score political points, and divert the narrative. I'd like to see something actually major released here (we all know in our gut there's revolution-justifying corruption going in Washington) but nothing I've ever seen in politics leads to believe it'll actually happen.

Shit. McCabe is smart to bail

I think Rothstein or whatever his name is will be fired after this is released. I think he is the key to what congressmen are saying about this report and the Mueller investigation.

If Rothstein was actively working against Trump during 2016 with Fusion & the FBI. Him appointing Mueller will look shady as fuck

My prediction is after this is released republicans will light their hair on fire. Libertarians will say I told u so. And the Media and Left won't give a shit

They could have Fusion, Putin and Comey on tape conspiring against the Trump Administration and the Media would not care

I vaguely remember reading the infamous dossier that was supposed to prove collusion. It was pretty much like this....

in this next paragraph, using methods of information gathering from various intelligence communities we will prove that Trump XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX redacted XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX redacted XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX redacted XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX redacted XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

I kind of knew then it was a "nothing burger" as Van Jones basically admitted to later.

It's obvious that Fusion GPS smell like i tactical misdirection operation. And that both hardcore GOP and DNC used them for services to muddy Trump, and his campaign team's character.

And in my gut I'm sure Obama's DOJ and FBI were in on tactical scandal nuke that became "Russia hacked the election".

It is so alarming the American people have to see this,” Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said.

“It's troubling. It is shocking,” North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said. “Part of me wishes that I didn't read it because I don’t want to believe that those kinds of things could be happening in this country that I call home and love so much.”

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz said he believed people could lose their jobs after the memo is released.

“I believe the consequence of its release will be major changes in people currently working at the FBI and the Department of Justice,” he said, referencing DOJ officials Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr.

“You think about, ‘is this happening in America or is this the KGB?’ That's how alarming it is,” Pennsylvania Rep. Scott Perry said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rming-memo-on-fisa-abuses-be-made-public.html

Looks like we’re going to find out what Obama’s real legacy is. This is a thread for predicting the content of this apparently alarming memo.

It was pretty obvious that Obama was spying on, well, everyone.... but with regard to Trump, it was pretty suspicious how when Trump called out Obama for spying on him, Obama “went dark”. He was supposed to be the leader of the party, but he’s silent on all these issues???

My guess. We will see the Obama administration using the full power of the federal government to intervene in and influence a presidential election, and lose. SAD!

This is the most significant scandal that has ever occurred in the United States. It is the height of corruption at the very highest levels of government. It certainly dwarfs any of Trump's "mean tweets" or criticism of the media. The Democratic party's true colors...

1280px-Flag_of_the_Communist_Party_of_Vietnam.svg.png

Back