FISA Abuse Memo, prediction thread (update post 120 maybe)

Careful what you wish for.
Yeah, good luck with that conspiracy, just add it to the list of BS.

*wire tapping
*unmasking
*secret society
*uranium one
*FBI agent txt
*releasethememo

Last edited:
Remove the Fox decryptor from your ears and eyes and everything will make sense.

But I don't really watch FOX. Since I'm actually more liberal than I am Conservative.

In fact, I'm a lot more liberal than the "liberal" group in here

I'll never understand how liberals could defend our government abusing its powers the way it has for decades

I guess politics is more important than anything to some

But I don't really watch FOX. Since I'm actually more liberal than I am Conservative.

In fact, I'm a lot more liberal than the "liberal" group
in here

I'll never understand how liberals could defend our government

The fucking comedy in this forum never stops....

Thank you so much Trump/Republican hyper-defender liberal man, the laughs are much appreciated.

In fact, I'm a lot more liberal than the "liberal" group in here
Ok just stop, you and Bobgeese claim to be liberals.

I cant believe how lying has become second nature for the Trump cult, you do it with ease and confidence. You lie about as good as Trump lies.

You have latched on to every conspiracy Fox and Alex Jones have spun out there, if you dont watch them, where do you get this nonsense?

so uhm is fox news now in bed with Julian assange?

I am sure Fox will report on any reliable information regardless of the source. That is what news organizations do. Is CNN or MSNBC reporting on these text messages? They kind of seem relevant.

I am sure Fox will report on any reliable information regardless of the source. That is what news organizations do. Is CNN or MSNBC reporting on these text messages? They kind of seem relevant.
Lol sure they will

Have you heard about wife beater Rob Porter, and lying General Kelly?

The Assange/Hannity conspiracies are getting really desperate and pathetic.

Last edited:
Ok just stop, you and Bobgeese claim to be liberals.

I cant believe how lying has become second nature for the Trump cult, you do it with ease and confidence. You lie about as good as Trump lies.

You have latched on to every conspiracy Fox and Alex Jones have spun out there, if you dont watch them, where do you get this nonsense?

There's a couple others claiming to be liberals or libertarians. They push every conservative agenda and defend mango Mussolini at every opportunity.
Sad !

There's a couple others claiming to be liberals or libertarians. They push every conservative agenda and defend mango Mussolini at every opportunity.
Sad !

They also claim they can't be racist because they have a black friend, so.....

More evidence the Trump faction is in a heavy disinformation campaign designed to confuse the Trump base so that anything that doesn't come out of the WH will have some level of corruption attached to it. You don't do this if you are innocent. If you are innocent you do not try to destroy American institutions that are here to protect ALL American citizens.

More evidence the Trump faction is in a heavy disinformation campaign designed to confuse the Trump base so that anything that doesn't come out of the WH will have some level of corruption attached to it. You don't do this if you are innocent. If you are innocent you do not try to destroy American institutions that are here to protect ALL American citizens.

Or is it that these institutions were already corrupted before Trump got in, and it's merely all coming to light now because something can actually be done about it judicially? Let's not confuse a relatively small number of people at the top with an entire institution.

Or is it that these institutions were already corrupted before Trump got in, and it's merely all coming to light now because something can actually be done about it judicially? Let's not confuse a relatively small number of people at the top with an entire institution.

Your theory would hold water if these revelations or stories about the FBI were factual. The latest one that the quote was connected to was about Warner "collusion" with Russia as breaking news is a complete propaganda piece by the Trump faction because Warner has let the committee know months ago.

Prior to this you have a text message that Obama wants to know everything going on with the Russia investigation and it's a sign Obama was involved in some lunatic conspiracy. Obama met with Putin 3 days after those messages were exchanged to tell Putin to stop messing in US politics. I am sure you can see that the text and the Putin meeting are related and Obama was trying to have all of the facts prior to speaking with Putin. There is a mountain of text messages between these two people and you would think that an ethical group of people would wait until all of the text messages were looked at and put together to see a clearer picture, not release message after message without any context. Doing so only makes you look dishonest and purposely trying to mislead.

Your theory would hold water if these revelations or stories about the FBI were factual. The latest one that the quote was connected to was about Warner "collusion" with Russia as breaking news is a complete propaganda piece by the Trump faction because Warner has let the committee know months ago.

Prior to this you have a text message that Obama wants to know everything going on with the Russia investigation and it's a sign Obama was involved in some lunatic conspiracy. Obama met with Putin 3 days after those messages were exchanged to tell Putin to stop messing in US politics. I am sure you can see that the text and the Putin meeting are related and Obama was trying to have all of the facts prior to speaking with Putin. There is a mountain of text messages between these two people and you would think that an ethical group of people would wait until all of the text messages were looked at and put together to see a clearer picture, not release message after message without any context. Doing so only makes you look dishonest and purposely trying to mislead.

The texts with Obama were apparently regarding the Hillary email investigation. I don't think there's any contention here that the evidence is real. The opposition has tried preventing the release of this information to the public and have even gone so far as deleting evidence to obstruct the process, as with the texts from the FBI officials.

What's happening now is a far contrast from the allegations of Russian collusion made against the Trump campaign, which were constantly reported on and hyped up for more than a year by the MSM, in spite of there being no concrete evidence provided to support the claims. In this case, the public is being given tangible evidence (as they should), whether you agree with it or not.

You can make your own subjective interpretations of it, but the people that are trying to release this information already know all of it, and are doing so in a strategic manner they feel would be most effective. If it were released all at once, important details could get swept under the rug by another big event/story in the daily news cycle or the content matter may have the effect of being too much to handle at one time, which would occlude from the whole purpose of public awareness.

Doing it gradually/carefully over a period of time has the advantage of allowing the public to digest the information and mentally prepare themselves for bigger revelations. If something is truly being misconstrued it can be legally disputed in a court of law.

Back