FISA Abuse Memo, prediction thread (update post 120 maybe)

Trump needs to do a strong purge of the FBI, DOJ, IRS and EPA. For starters. A bunch of treasonous holdovers who should be lucky to just be sent packing and not hung.

Trump should have done that from the onset. Basically say, "I want to clean up Washington, and whether or not anyone's guilty or innocent, it's best for a clean slate for all involved."

Those that are dismissed don't have to defend themselves, including Comey. As there's no personal reason attached to their dismissal.

It would have been the smart thing to do.

Uh oh, things are hitting the fan this morning.

From what I can gather the Senate Intel Committee received a memo that is outlining gross abuse and corruption within our intelligence agencies. It sounds like it has to do with the Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein and the Trump/Russia investigation. Republicans are calling for it's immediate release. Democrats are pretending it's Russian propaganda. #releasethememo is trending worldwide. Should be an interesting day.

tenor.gif

If our justice system still works, and isn't completely broken, people should go to jail for this.

obama-for-prison-2.png

Any corruption or abuse of power should be investigated.

But to say the FBI did something wrong before the election, therefore, the entire Mueller investigation is invalid, is obviously an absurd partisan conclusion.

Naah. The whole investigation was launched due to that fake dossier. That invalidates the warrants issued to surveil the Trump campaign and begs the question why an investigation exists at all. There is no justification for the suspicion needed to even have an investigation. It's all a fucking sham.

It seems the Reps and Dems are in a mutually assured destruction scenario. Both are corrupt from the ground. Both know how the other is corrupt. Both know the other knows. But if they ever try to reveal the others' corruption the investigation will inevitable uncover their own.

So they just engage in sabre rattling and brinkmanship to rile up their bases, score political points, and divert the narrative. I'd like to see something actually major released here (we all know in our gut there's revolution-justifying corruption going in Washington) but nothing I've ever seen in politics leads to believe it'll actually happen.
Exactly. Like I said earlier, all this shit is is pro wrestling for people who think they're too smart, too old, or too good to be a fan of pro wrestling. And we are all money marks getting worked by the entertainers.

Naah. The whole investigation was launched due to that fake dossier. That invalidates the warrants issued to surveil the Trump campaign and begs the question why an investigation exists at all. There is no justification for the suspicion needed to even have an investigation. It's all a fucking sham.
Except, back in reality, the Mueller investigation was launched when Trump fired Comey for refusing to guarantee he wouldn’t investigate Michael Flynn. The dossier had nothing to do with Mueller’s appointment.

But don’t let reality get in the way of your partisan hack Breitbart narrative... you never have before.

Trump could declassify any such memo and give it to the public. Yet, he hasn’t.

Cool. You down with slavery reparations?

Also, if you remember reality, the investigation was started after Trump shit canned Comey for refusing to say he wouldn't investigate Michael Flynn. The dossier wasn't even in the conversation at the time.

Except, back in reality, the Mueller investigation was launched when Trump fired Comey for refusing to guarantee he wouldn’t investigate Michael Flynn. The dossier had nothing to do with Mueller’s appointment.

But don’t let reality get in the way of your partisan hack Breitbart narrative... you never have before.

No. The investigation was started the moment a FISA court granted the FBI's request to surveil the Trump administration. And, a U.S. President exercising his constitutional right to fire the head of the FBI (for any reason) is not a crime. George H.W. Bush fired the head of the Iran Contra investigation when he became President in 1988, and no one said shit because a U.S. President cannot be charged with obstruction of justice for exercising his constitutional rights.

Who thinks this type of stuff hasn't been going on for decades?

The truth is going to come out sooner or later, and there is nothing they can do to stop it. The people that have been doing terrible and illegal things for years and will be exposed.

I agree. I am sure this was not the first abuse of the FISA court system. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was routine, and this was just another day at the office.

No. The investigation was started the moment a FISA court granted the FBI's request to surveil the Trump administration. And, a U.S. President exercising his constitutional right to fire the head of the FBI (for any reason) is not a crime. George H.W. Bush fired the head of the Iran Contra investigation when he became President in 1988, and no one said shit because a U.S. President cannot be charged with obstruction of justice for exercising his constitutional rights.

Mueller was not appointed until after the Comey firing; whatever the FISA court decided about surveillance of the transition team is totally extraneous to the Mueller investigation. Mueller was not a part of the FISA court or the FBI at the time. You can get as rabbit holes as you want on this, but it doesn’t change the basic timeline.

Mueller was not appointed until after the Comey firing; whatever the FISA court decided about surveillance of the transition team is totally extraneous to the Mueller investigation. Mueller was not a part of the FISA court or the FBI at the time. You can get as rabbit holes as you want on this, but it doesn’t change the basic timeline.

Time will probably tell which one of us is right. So, I guess we'll see.

Trump should have done that from the onset. Basically say, "I want to clean up Washington, and whether or not anyone's guilty or innocent, it's best for a clean slate for all involved."

Those that are dismissed don't have to defend themselves, including Comey. As there's no personal reason attached to their dismissal.

It would have been the smart thing to do.

I really don't understand why he didn't. He still should. And he should fucking declassify EVERYTHING. Fuck the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA. Let them burn

Time will probably tell which one of us is right. So, I guess we'll see.
No. I’m right. Mueller was appointed after Comey was fired and not by a FISA court.
I really don't understand why he didn't. He still should. And he should fucking declassify EVERYTHING. Fuck the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA. Let them burn
Then you find out all the shit they do, which leads you to the realization of all the shit other countries do, and you are like, “Fuck! Bring them back and double their budget!!!”

No. I’m right. Mueller was appointed after Comey was fired and not by a FISA court.

Then you find out all the shit they do, which leads you to the realization of all the shit other countries do, and you are like, “Fuck! Bring them back and double their budget!!!”

Yea. You got it figured out

Do some reading on the history of these agencies

Declassify it bitch!

Appointed to lead an already existing investigation that began with a warrant from a FISA court based on a dossier with doctored information for political purposes.

Last edited:
This is old news to anybody that's been keeping track of this nonsense since the summer. There was already good evidence that shady FISA warrants were used to tap Trump, or at the very least Trump associates.

Not sure what will come of this one though.

I think the implication is that the dossier was used to obtain the warrant to surveil Flynn.
Maybe some shit about Rosenthal and Meuller pulling some strings in the uranium one deal.

Obama and his team helped clinton by using the f.b.i to spy on Trump.

Obama and clinton paid for fake Trump scandals

During his entire running for president Trump was under surveillance with Clinton being briefed daily on his election plans

Obama and his team helped clinton by using the f.b.i to spy on Trump.

Obama and clinton paid for fake Trump scandals

During his entire running for president Trump was under surveillance with Clinton being briefed daily on his election plans
JHC, how do you get that stupid? Is it infowars ...what is it that feeds this nonsense to you?

Back