FISA Abuse Memo, prediction thread (update post 120 maybe)

Any corruption or abuse of power should be investigated.

But to say the FBI did something wrong before the election; therefore, the entire Mueller investigation is invalid, is obviously an absurd partisan conclusion.
I think both deserve separate fair investigations and the public should know about the details.

Uh oh, things are hitting the fan this morning.

From what I can gather the Senate Intel Committee received a memo that is outlining gross abuse and corruption within our intelligence agencies. It sounds like it has to do with the Mueller, Comey, Rosenstein and the Trump/Russia investigation. Republicans are calling for it's immediate release. Democrats are pretending it's Russian propaganda. #releasethememo is trending worldwide. Should be an interesting day.

tenor.gif

so what are the specific allegations?

im gonna wager that these people already know the memo will not be released....so a clever move would be to imply a bunch of shit and let your supporters soak it up.

of course, its possible mueller and comey are clinton slaves for all i know. but without specific allegations, why the hell should we just make assumptions about what this is?

Evidence that the intelligence agencies are acting to influence domestic elections through abuse of the FISA system is going to cause heads to roll.

My predictions after watching the Fast & Furious debacle - and thinking "OMG! Headz are gonna roll!":
  • No arrests.
  • No accountability.
  • No change.

A few mid-level .gov white-board-warriors will have to switch around their cubicles after they get re-assigned. Some might even have to change floors or buildings.

And that will be about it.

Last edited:
Everyone gets exposed, and Obama gets the death penalty.

As with a lot lately on both sides I see a lot of smoke but they are not showing the fire.

Put the cards on the table and let's see what they have.

So this is how the Republicans are going to give Trump whatever reason he needs to stop the Mueller investigation? I am not going to pass judgement yet until I've seen the memo but to keep an open mind, one must also think why now would they want to release this memo.

If it doesn't go public, with what's being said about it, what does that tell you?

Something stinks.

Honestly, I think all US citizens should want to see what's in that memo, regardless of one's political affiliation.

If it doesn't go public, with what's being said about it, what does that tell you?

Something stinks.

Honestly, I think all US citizens should want to see what's in that memo, regardless of one's political affiliation.

I don't get it man

Trump is president. He should hold a press conference and declassify it and everything else. We deserve to see what the agencies were doing

The reupubs and the dems are probably chilling together at bohemian grove right now, sacrificing toddlers and drinking their blood, laughing at us retards as we chase our tails

So this is how the Republicans are going to give Trump whatever reason he needs to stop the Mueller investigation? I am not going to pass judgement yet until I've seen the memo but to keep an open mind, one must also think why now would they want to release this memo.
The DOJ just turned over the memo to the house Intel committee yesterday. This is not an old memo this is new that is why they are wanting to release it now.

I wonder who is getting indicted from Trumps campaign now.
Last time the right wing media floated out these Nothing Pizza's, Flynn and Papageorgio plead guilty.

Is it going to be Jared or Fredo Trump Jr? Both those fools got busted lying. My money is on them.

This isn’t tv talking heads saying this, it’s sitting congressmen.

Any corruption or abuse of power should be investigated.

But to say the FBI did something wrong before the election; therefore, the entire Mueller investigation is invalid, is obviously an absurd partisan conclusion.
If the investigation was started because of the dossier which has never been proven which was paid for by the Clinton campaign then the investigation is fruit of a poisonous tree.

If the investigation was started because of the dossier which has never been proven which was paid for by the Clinton campaign then the investigation is fruit of a poisonous tree.
Cool. You down with slavery reparations?

Also, if you remember reality, the investigation was started after Trump shit canned Comey for refusing to say he wouldn't investigate Michael Flynn. The dossier wasn't even in the conversation at the time.

My predictions after watching the Fast & Furious debacle - and thinking "OMG! Headz are gonna roll!":
  • No arrests.
  • No accountability.
  • No change.

A few mid-level .gov white-board-warriors will have to switch around their cubicles after they get re-assigned. Some might even have to change floors or buildings.

And that will be about it.

Sadly this, but at least the stink will be out in the sunlight.

Back