First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer | Page 8

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by HockeyBjj, Nov 8, 2017.

1. JohnMc Purple Belt

JohnMc
    He's a Democrat. The only difference between him and the other Democrats is that he is being upfront about his Mental Illness.

Pelosi2016 and BassAckwards like this.
  2. BassAckwards Brown Belt

BassAckwards
    acceptance of a disability is usually the first step in recovery but instead of looking for ways to treat the mental disease, they mask it with bolt on tits and hormones. people accepting this type of behavior are enablers and in fact doing more harm. every body telling them that they are a woman wont make them a woman and no amount of surgery and hormones will change that either. their suicide rates are already bad and people going along with their make believe story doesnt make it any better. this is real life; their isnt a magical fairy that will turn Pinocchio into a real boy

Amerikuracana likes this.
  3. jefferz Gold Belt

jefferz
    [​IMG]

Gandhi, curryjunkie and Max Power like this.
  4. method115 Steel Belt

method115
    She looked like Vince Mcmahons daughter to me.

5. shockaholic12 Purple Belt

shockaholic12
    A disability is a physical or mental condition that limits a person's movements, senses, or activities. I don't see how being transgendered limits a person in any way. How is this person limited in any fashion that you are not?

I have no idea what you are taking about with the magical fairy tale stuff. I think they understand what reality is and they know they can dress, date, and do with their own bodies what they wish. The notion someone's personality, love life, and decision how to treat their bodies will always align with what society expects from them based solely on what sex organ formed between their legs while in the womb sounds like a fairy tale.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    A.S. Deep likes this.
  6. Misfit23 Yellow Card

Misfit23
    Perfect. Fits in with all the other politicians.

7. ShadowRun error

ShadowRun
    Ok got it Kevin Costner thanks

8. Rational Poster Ascended Super Liberal

Rational Poster
    <GrassoBless>

Vote for me

9. BassAckwards Brown Belt

BassAckwards

how could you not think that transgender is a mental condition? they are delusional and believe that they are the opposite sex; opposite of what they were genetically determined at birth. think about it....transgenders cant accept themselves for who they are, so they mutilate their bodies and go through hormone therapy, pretend to live as the opposite sex and bitch and complain that society cant accept them for who they are. why should society accept them when they cant accept themselves? then add the fact that 55% of transgender a suicidal. there is a strong correlation between the two.

you dont go along with a schizophrenic person's delusions.... so why do you go along with a trannies?

10. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    By mentally ill you mean not considered mentally ill by the people who define and diagnose mental illness? Now get back to Star Wars.
    [​IMG]

FinalFight likes this.
  11. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    <TrumpWrong1>

Gender dysphoria is still classified as a mental illness in the DSM-5. Better luck next time kiddo.

BassAckwards, Fronk and Pelosi2016 like this.
  12. ShinkanPo Queen of Bad Jokes!

ShinkanPo
    Use this instead.
    [​IMG]

M3t4tr0n, Zer, Sohei and 1 other person like this.
  13. shockaholic12 Purple Belt

shockaholic12
    You're just throwing out terms you don't understand the definition of and it's making this debate pointless.

First, you didn't address my question. You called transgender folks disabled. I posted the definition of what disabled is and and asked you to define how they fit that. Let's see you do it or we'll just agree they aren't.

Second, gender is not a biological term that refers to sex. It's something society made up to refer to the cultural differences some folks in our world assign to people based on what ever is between their legs. TransGENDER people completely understand what sex organ they were born with but don't accept it as their gender.

Some transgender folks take it a step further and turn to medicine and surgery to further help them identify as the opposite gender. Not all. I see many, many people in society turn to meds and surgery to help them appear and feel like who they want to be, from athletes and actors to blue collar folks. I wouldn't label all of them as mentally ill.

If you actually sit down and talk to a transgender person I think you'll find they are not mentally ill and openly talk about their biology, what they identify as, why, etc.

As far as suicidal rates, you're showing correlation but not causation. The field of mental health has not labeled transgenderism a mental illness because they can't find this causation. The way society reacts to these folks could very well be what's causing the higher rates. Take for example vets, they have an abnormally high rate of suicide. It's not because they are mentally ill when they signed up, it's because of the environment they are subjected to.

14. superking Poet — Traveler — Soldier of Fortune

superking
    Good for her.

Needs a nose job.

15. AviatorShades Black Belt

AviatorShades
    Wow! How quirky! Take that, dad!

16. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    she is no longer suffering gender dysphoria now that she is no longer a dude. so put that in your pipe and smoke it sweetheart. and pass the pipe to @ShinkanPo when you are done.
    [​IMG]

Gandhi likes this.
  17. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    Just because you receive treatment does not mean your disorder goes away. If I'm depressed and I start taking depression meds and going to therapy, that doesn't mean I don't have depression anymore.
    [​IMG]

18. Cake4Breakfast Gold Belt

Cake4Breakfast
    uh, treatment makes your disorder go away.

Guy: "doc, the therapy and medication isn't making my depression go away."

Doc: "great, the treatment is a great success."
    {<huh}

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  19. oldshadow Gold Belt

oldshadow
    I take it she is post op so technically a female plumbing wise.

The only problem I have with her is she is most likely a far left Democrat.

If center left I would need to know more on her views on the issues .

20. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    Not always, sometimes treatment is used to reduce the severity of symptoms and allow for better functioning as is the case with gender dysphoria.

In the case of depression. you may still have depression after getting treatment but the treatment would be a success if it helps you deal with it and helps you function in your daily existence more effectively.