First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer

There is something wrong with anyone who want to play high level politics.

Do you ever stop and wonder what kind of narcissist someone would have to be to think they should be the leader of 350 million people?

I've made that argument before. Of course there are levels of narcissism. If Obama or Bush were 7s then Trump would be a 50.

I have no repercussion if I'm fired because somebody is a jerk or just doesn't like me. My cult diversity professor openly encouraged classmates to make a living out of being fired and suing, as he knows people that have settled 2-3-4 of those and bought houses in cash with the proceeds.

Affirmative action exists.

There are rights in saying words that straight white males don't have, that others do. Coleman young II just had his succession speech in Detroit last night, saying "we proved that you can be a pro-black, proud black person, and not be against anybody else." Would a white male be ok saying the same thing?

Can you come up with anything white males can say that others cannot?

Can you come up with a scenario where whites are awarded extra points for being white?

Can you say with a straight face that every "group" besides straight white males does NOT have extra protections under the law right now?

Something like 60% of Virginians polled want Civil War statues to stay up, but they voted in a Democrat.

Why does that surprise you?

Chances are the guys depicted in those statues were democrats.

I've made that argument before. Of course there are levels of narcissism. If Obama or Bush were 7s then Trump would be a 50.

Bill and Barry were and are, clearly, high-level narcissists. But they also possessed a high level of emotional intelligence and knew how to obscure their self-regard to the electorate - how to feign humility and humanity - and not give too many public tells.

Donald is also a high-level narcissist but is so clueless about social cues (among a hundred other subjects) that he just wears it nakedly on his sleeve.

As for GWB, I really don't think he was anywhere in the narcissistic league of those three. I see him as a to-the-manor-born guy who was agreeable and malleable and who only became POTUS due to the strong pressure, plans and support of others.

By stronger do you mean losing almost every election yesterday?

Oh please,

how many have democrats won since Trump? Every time I turn on my TV its some republican winning.

Also, of course Democrats will eventually win stuff again. This country has always been on a pendulum. It's just their time...but when Obama was president I didnt piss or cry everyday and absolutely gave republicans a ton of shit for it.

I'm just laughing at how epic-ly salty the left is over Trump winning. This pretty much sums it up on how I see it:

cb88506490ae65fc6b52fe3fe0961ae9.jpg

Oh please,

how many have democrats won since Trump? Every time I turn on my TV its some republican winning.

Also, of course Democrats will eventually win stuff again. This country has always been on a pendulum. It's just their time...but when Obama was president I didnt piss or cry everyday and absolutely gave republicans a ton of shit for it.

I'm just laughing at how epic-ly salty the left is over Trump winning. This pretty much sums it up on how I see it:

cb88506490ae65fc6b52fe3fe0961ae9.jpg

This is the first regular election since Trump was elected, and Republicans were soundly trounced.

You literally have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Doubt it would compare to the tax money spent on the secret service's golf cart rental bills.

the rental fees are cheap compared to the costs to replace them. i guarantee that those guys are thrashing them playing real life mario cart and running over hookers

Lmao the butt hurt on this one

Yes, I'm so butthurt that basically everything you've posted today has been 100% wrong.

It hurts my feelings so bad that you don't know what you're talking about but you try to talk to grown ups about grown up things anyway.

Lmao the butt hurt on this one

You thought a sheikh (lol) was elected mayor of New Jersey.

No one is butt hurt over you. Everyone is second hand embarrassed by how effing stupid you are.

I guess you just meant that everyone should be sectioned off by race, gender, sexual preference, religion and make that their identity so we know who should hold office instead of worrying about pesky accomplishments or ideas.
His post doesn't suggest that unless you're being deliberately cynical. @zebby23 can correct me if I'm wrong, but he was obviously saying that it's a good thing that Americans from all walks of life be able to pursue and gain political office.

The natural implication being that people's political aspirations shouldn't be hampered by their race, gender, sexual preference, or religion. As in, those things shouldn't get in the way of a person's accomplishments or ideas.

Fitting that she beat a guy who wore his anti LGBTQ/transphobic stances as a badge of honor.

When asked to comment on her opponent after her win Danica said "I don't attack my constituents, Bob Marshall is my constituent now." Savage.

Last edited:
https://www.google.com.mx/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/danica-roem-transgender-virgina-house-state-win-bob-marshall-bathrooms-bill-anti-trans-lgbt-rights-a8043466.html?amp

Kinda surprised no one else has made this thread. Danica Roem, born a male, now identifies as a trans woman has won a seat on the Virginia House of Delegates. Danica defeated Bob Marshall who was the one who penned the "bathroom bill" in Virginia that caused a social media uproar

Very interesting here, and 100% up the war room's alley to discuss and shriek about

Apparently Danica sings in some local metal band as well, with a dude taking estrogen I wonder if that gives the voice for hair metal?

She should metal up her ass then.
images

The people have spoken, as it should be. Either D will do a good job or not and be replaced. Hope it works out cause if not the backlash could and likely would be particularly ugly given the obvious and make the chances of similar citizens successfully following in D's shoes that much more difficult.

Every law abiding citizen deserves the opportunity to prove themselves capable. That's fair and it's the American way.

Back