First Trans woman elected to state office, defeats bathroom bill writer

Do you even know what a Sikh is dude?

LOLOLOL

1. He doesn't know who sikh's are.
2. Didn't know New Jersey was a state and not a city, and that states don't have "mayors".
3. Tried the "I'm (insert ethnic group here), I can't be racist!" defense

Three times a failure.

GOP needed to see this happen. Too many members in that party don't have a smart platform to identify themselves with and turn to ol' "'try to scare folks regarding some alternative lifestyle that's a complete non-issue in reality and come up with some bill to save them from nothing"

Transgenders and drag queens, literally everyone has been using the bathrooms they identify with since the beginning of time. There's never really been any issues with it, no rash of sexual assaults or rapes that have come from it, a complete non-issue of people simply peeing in privacy where they feel like it. In fact I've read about far more straight high school jocks and conservative politicians committing sex crimes in bathrooms than LGBT members.

Seems like only a handful of gullible and fear stricken yokels thought this bathroom bill was worth the state office's time and money. Good for you Virginia.
It's not the bathroom thats the issue

Its the what comes next. This will never stop.

There were a couple examples posted here in the WR were men were arrested in women's bathrooms/lockers.

A couple in how many decades in this giant country? And they were arrested so it seems they were not just using the facilities and respecting basic privacy laws.

If I can provide just a couple instances of same-sex bathroom crimes committed in the name of "hazing" you would support a bill that protects society from athletes in bathrooms? Or are we just picking on a small minority and not actually worried about who's actually committing assaults?

Again, they have always used the bathrooms they wanted. The sky never started falling because of it. You don't have to live in fear.

It's what you make kabobs on

Sikhs are actually a militant religion that was founded on resisting Islamic expansion into India.

So when you liken them to Islamic extremists you look really, really retarded.

They've been killing Jihadis for centuries.

What will never stop? Please be specific.
Demanding more and more things. First the bathrooms, then it will be illegal to call a man a man, then we will teach our kids about being trans, then youll be a bigot if you don't sleep with trans

I don't care who pisses where, but unless the ultimate goal is everyone can walk around freely, naked, sharing everything (like the rest of animals) then someone has to draw a line at some point, no?

Society and common sense dictates when and where to stop. Rational people so far see nothing wrong. Many people started to see something wrong with the civil rights movement

Sikhs are actually a militant religion that was founded on resisting Islamic expansion into India.

So when you liken them to Islamic extremists you look really, really retarded.

They've been killing Jihadis for centuries.

I really dont think its an unfair criticism after 2 trannies won and a Sikh to say this is liberals view of progress. A lot of people are saying this today btw.

Demanding more and more things. First the bathrooms, then it will be illegal to call a man a man, then we will teach our kids about being trans, then youll be a bigot if you don't sleep with trans

I don't care who pisses where, but unless the ultimate goal is everyone can walk around freely, naked, sharing everything (like the rest of animals) then someone has to draw a line at some point, no?
Why do you think that? Also, you realize that it's different groups getting civil rights, and constitutional protections that you're objecting to, right?

Doomsday scenario for Sniper- "People keep getting accepted by society, and afforded the same rights as me!!!"

SKKRREEEEEE!!!!!!

I really dont think its an unfair criticism after 2 trannies won and a Sikh to say this is liberals view of progress. A lot of people are saying this today btw.

Who cares?

This has nothing to do with progressivism and everything to do with everyone rejecting Trumpism at any cost.

From what I heard this morning, he ran against her gender and she ran on issues.
Well, democrats are getting tired of identity politics, after all. The republican naysayers were right...

Well, democrats are getting tired of identity politics, after all. The republican naysayers were right...

I think at this point everyone should be getting tired of identity politics.

Who cares?

This has nothing to do with progressivism and everything to do with everyone rejecting Trumpism at any cost.
This.

Something like 60% of Virginians polled want Civil War statues to stay up, but they voted in a Democrat.

This.

Something like 60% of Virginians polled want Civil War statues to stay up, but they voted in a Democrat.

Trumpers cannot wrap their heads around this. They thought their savior was elected last November and they aren't going to hear this on Fox News

The line is drawn. The 1st amendment allows free speech and you can use the labels you want for other people, they just don't need to accept them.

Trans exist so your kids will probably learn it does. You can teach them whatever you want about the subject but it's not society's job to hide the topic from them for you or address it the way you wish.

No one has ever been labeled a bigot by society for not sleeping with someone. That's an irrational fear and if you want to the right to label people what you want then you should accept some people have the right to label you a bigot and the world won't end and everyone moves on with their lives.

Damn right!! We want ALL Americans to hold political office and to achieve whatever other dreams they have regardless of right wing bigotry
You think 350 million people should all hold public office? Not sure you thought that one through.

Back