First time you seen the fighter, you knew he would be champion some day.

Khabib. After his 3rd fight I predicted he would go undefeated and get the belt. So far so good. And no, I’m not a
nuthugger, but the guys got talent.

I knew houston Alexander was going to be a big fucking deal, then the racist mafia UFC fucked his career over @WAR RANDLEMAN!

It was so obvious that Jones was gonna get the belt. Dude was 21 with less than 10 fights tossing around veterans like they were children.

Weidman. When he debuted, it was obvious that his skillset was going to cause Anderson Silva major issues.

When I was right? Rose. Ferguson.

A lot more wrongs, though.

My first fight I seen Holloway i forget who it was, but I was like this guy here.. I also thought Pettis was going to be right behind..

Max didn't disappoint.

Back when the UFC used to show the undercard fights after the main event I watched Shane Carwin fight and thought he would run through everyone. I remember looking at his picture and stats on the UFC website prior to the event and hoping his fight would be aired after the main event.

Crocop

Ray Sefo

Mark Hunt

Jerome Le Banner

Peter Aerts

Andy Hug

Bas Rutten

Ken Shamrock

Frank Shamrock

Buakaw Por Pramuk

Mike Bison

Fedor

Vitor Belfort

Machida

Wanderson "Sertao" Silva

Dominick Cruz

Anderson Aldo

Giblert

Who was the huge buff black guy, I think wore a flat cap?

179924.jpg

Sherdog was really wet over him for a couple weeks. Peppy? Petey?

papi abedi. Swedish guy. Sort of when the term "explosive" took off for what we know it as now lol

Tito Ortiz. Training partner of Tank. Had a couple setbacks .... but earned Hespect after the Frank Shamrock fight. Then his ground and pound was on point...

I actually saw it with TJ on TUF. Although a lot of his opponents didn't belong there, his sheer aggression and attitude was clear to see.

jds' ufc debut ko'ing werdum in the first round

JDS.

Condit.

Stipe I just knew because of his youth and athleticism and well roundedness.

Back