First time you seen the fighter, you knew he would be champion some day.

"knew" ("lol")

giphy.gif

Shogun. When he made his debut in Pride I knew he was going to wreck the shit out of his division. His combination of skill, killer instincts, and athleticism was well ahead of everyone else at his time, and his legendary run through the 2005 MWGP proved it.

Honestly, Conor. His fight with Max was the first one I saw and after that I knew he'd win a belt eventually.

Coleman, after his first fight at UFC 10 i didn't think he would be losing for a while.

condit.....i know interim belt....

It wasn't the VERY first time i saw him, after his UFC debut I knew kelvin gastelum was going places. I believe he will be champion one day soon.

Andre Ward.

He was a teenager as I recall the first time I saw him fight on a "Tuesday night fights" type of event, ESPN iirc.

Dude was polished, had power and speed, excellent technique and you could tell they were grooming him for great things. He seemed like he had his head on straight and would not settle for less than being world champ.

I said that about Woodley when I first saw him on Strikeforce Challengers.

Royce Gracie when I submitted him in the gym via Wing Chun strikes.

My brother saw one of Jones' pre UFC fights and called me and said that he just saw the greatest fighter ever. Boy was he right.

Back