First time you seen the fighter, you knew he would be champion some day.

imo, I think everyone knew Machida would be a Champion. He just got f'd by the UFC, beforehand.

Also, we all wanted to believe Fitch was getting f'd as well. However, deep down, we all knew GSP would UD Fitch when the fight happened, and that's what basically happened.

Once this guy hits puberty might as well just give him the title...

i

Let the boy enjoy his childhood first

Dude could strike, grapple, had big power, young and undefeated, destroyed fellow international prospect Max Coga in 15 seconds... I thought he was about as sure a thing as could be.

And then:

TatteredRipeCod.gif
It wasn't just that he got KO'd, it was how he took it. He threw an absolute fit and it broke him mentally. He was always a bully fighter, the type that walks through people and can't handle adversity. Rumble is probably the best example of that type of fighter.

It wasn't just that he got KO'd, it was how he took it. He threw an absolute fit and it broke him mentally. He was always a bully fighter, the type that walks through people and can't handle adversity. Rumble is probably the best example of that type of fighter.

No, that'd be Ronda.

Jones vs Bonnar

JDS vs Werdum

Machida vs Thiago Silva

Rockhold vs Jacare

Conor vs Brimage

Whittaker vs Colton Smith

All the obvious already stated....
Jones
Brock
BJ Penn
GSP etc

Wrong about - Ludwig
Spencer Fisher
Lawler I was wrong about but he somehow came back

Future. Aside from khabib don’t know why but when I first saw James Vick fight I thought he had a chance for a belt. We’ll see.

GSP Machida Lawler 2.0 Rory MacDonald and as of late James Vick, Khaib and Gustaffason.

I thought it about Till when I watched him bounce Olivieras head off the floor.

First time watching mma and i thought it was like wwe/pro wrestling but its real.
I have to admit the first fighter i liked was forrest grifiin.

Forrest was the champ back then and he was a very good fighter but when i saw machida fight it looks like machida was lightyears way ahead of forrest when talking about skills.

Man this guy is untouchable.
Why the hell does his opponents look like trash when fighting him.
This guy for sure would be a champ soon.

Btw also jones for sure was a monster the first time i saw him fight

Rashad Evans, when I saw him on TUF his athleticism was clearly on another level.

Only 2 times - Shogun in the first Machida fight and McGregor. Watched the Brimmage fight and, while it wasn't immediately "WHOA", I thought to myself "Alright, this guy just might have a title run in him".

Conor

hated him for being so brash and getting in brimage's face. saw him warm up in the cage, told my friends he was gonna smoke brimage and become champ. They didn't laugh, they just looked at me like I was retarded.

Jones
Everyone knew, but I hated he had to win it against Shogun.

Erick Silva
Most highly touted prospect in recent history. It'll happen sooner or never. *later

I'd say Conor.

I was wrong though; he is not a champion but a double champion.

Back