First time ever you could argue that 2 Bellator champs would beat 2 UFC champs

Your striking looks real good when you're fighting grapplers all the time...

Moose is one of the most tactical and intelligent fighters and has been out struck once in his career. I think he outpoints him in a 5 round decision.

The only aspect of Whittakers game which is better then Moose is his TDD. Which is why Whittaker is the UFC champ and Moose wasn't. Moose wasn't gonna be Jacare and Romero.

The top 5 literally comes down to style match ups and I got moose all day against Whitaker.

Mousasi was out struck by Machida and also got tooled on the feet vs Jacare in their 2nd fight.

EDIT: And got KTFO vs Hall

Woodly beat the last 2 guys to beat Rory but people still think he has no shot against him.

If it was the reverse all you'd hear about is that's in the past and people change.

Bader might not be able to beat DC but hes a top guy too and when Chandler gets the belt back hes another tough guy for anyone. Some decent guys at bellator, divisions just arent deep enough yet though

Your striking looks real good when you're fighting grapplers all the time...

Moose is one of the most tactical and intelligent fighters and has been out struck once in his career. I think he outpoints him in a 5 round decision.

The only aspect of Whittakers game which is better then Moose is his TDD. Which is why Whittaker is the UFC champ and Moose wasn't. Moose wasn't gonna be Jacare and Romero.

The top 5 literally comes down to style match ups and I got moose all day against Whitaker.

Yeah Mousasi always outstrikes strikers

Like Hall and Machida

Mousasi was out struck by Machida and also got tooled on the feet vs Jacare in their 2nd fight.
BS
Mousasi outstruck Lyoto 66-35. And that was his first fight @ 185 after 2 torn ACL's.

you’re clearly hating on Whittaker if you think his strikingly is not high level,in fact he’s the best striker in mw history.
Whittaker has beaten Yoel Romero on feet who manage to beat every single mw on feet other than Whittaker.
He also easily dismantled Brunson like no others
Easily beat jacare on feet when both Romero and gastelum having huge trouble on feet with jacare
Easily dismantled Brunson? Brunson damn there decapitated Whittaker and had him on skatess before he got over aggressive and ate some nasty punches that put him out. A patient Brunson was a punch or two from putting Whittaker out.

9zw1Og.gif

KO'd by a welterweight...

thyy.gif

Wonderboy > Rory MacDonald

Yoel Romero, Jacare > Gegard Mousasi

That' debateable, who was the last striker that Whitaker tooled?? He looks good vs grapplers who can't get the TD, doesn' mean he's a high level striker.

I for one think it' a toss up
Did he wreck K1 Hunt?

People lose in fights

For sure. I'm just being an asshole.
Hall tko'd moose. It happens in the fight game. Best guy doesn't always win and Whitaker is a completely different fighter since then.

Still think Moose beats him though ;)

It's not like these guys didn't fight in the Ufc first. Bellator bought some talent that are now destroying their schlubs.

Moose is a tough out for anyone. Rory, I don't know.

Back