First time ever you could argue that 2 Bellator champs would beat 2 UFC champs

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rory MacDonald > Tyron Woodley

Gegard Mousasi > Robert Whittaker

Whittaker would dismantle mousasi,hes just way too fast and way too good on feet

I agree

Last edited:
I would still favor Rory over Woodley, but I think Moose/Whittaker is a close fight. Competition between brands is good though.

Whittaker would dismantle mousasi,hes just way too fast and way too good on feet

That' debateable, who was the last striker that Whitaker tooled?? He looks good vs grapplers who can't get the TD, doesn' mean he's a high level striker.

I for one think it' a toss up

Your striking looks real good when you're fighting grapplers all the time...

Moose is one of the most tactical and intelligent fighters and has been out struck once in his career. I think he outpoints him in a 5 round decision.

The only aspect of Whittakers game which is better then Moose is his TDD. Which is why Whittaker is the UFC champ and Moose wasn't. Moose wasn't gonna be Jacare and Romero.

The top 5 literally comes down to style match ups and I got moose all day against Whitaker.

Last edited:
Lol on gegard. Bobby knux would put tips all over him.

Also, soon to be hw champ Chael P Sonnen dominates Miocic.

That' debateable, who was the last striker that Whitaker tooled?? He looks good vs grapplers who can't get the TD, doesn' mean he's a high level striker.

I for one think it' a toss up
you’re clearly hating on Whittaker if you think his strikingly is not high level,in fact he’s the best striker in mw history.
Whittaker has beaten Yoel Romero on feet who manage to beat every single mw on feet other than Whittaker.
He also easily dismantled Brunson like no others
Easily beat jacare on feet when both Romero and gastelum having huge trouble on feet with jacare

you’re clearly hating on Whittaker if you think his strikingly is not high level,in fact he’s the best striker in mw history.
Whittaker has beaten Yoel Romero on feet who manage to beat every single mw on feet other than Whittaker.
He also easily dismantled Brunson like no others
Easily beat jacare on feet when both Romero and gastelum having huge trouble on feet with jacare
hey look , he outstruck grapplers. While I think whittaker would take it, it defiently won't be standing up. Lmao @ best striker in m.w history holy smokes

Rory MacDonald > Tyron Woodley

Gegard Mousasi > Robert Whittaker
The top one is 50/50 IMO. Tyrone is a better fighter then when they first met. Gegard however would rightfully be a big underdog I'd guess.

9zw1Og.gif

Back